Eight ;

Goodbye Letters

-----

optional ; Kwill - miss, miss, miss. (goo leep go, goo leep go, goo leep da 그립고, 그립고, 그립다.)

-----

Sitting down on the chair in front of the window, I couldn't help but stare downstairs to see bunch of fans waiting for us, waiting for me in the night sky.

While I, waiting for her.

Telling Jieun the other day that I couldn't be with her, that I didn't like her the way she felt.

She took it quite nicely, she understood, but why would I break up with her?

It's pretty clear to me, that I am over her, and that I don't need her anymore, but why am I not feeling attracted to anyone else but her?

Maybe it's because of those letters, yeah those letters which seemed to keep coming to my thoughts, as I ran through them and read all the letters.

Well, maybe not all, but enough for me to know that I was now alone, and she wouldn't be here.

"Doojoon, are you okay?" I heard behind me to see Kikwang standing by the doorway as I nodded.

"Yeah, I am." I muttered to myself as I took a sip of my coffee Dongwoon brought to me minutes ago as Kikwang took a seat next to me as he looked at the window.

"What do you seem to be thinking about?" He questioned as I shrugged looking at my shoes, which seemed cleaner than usual.

"You know, just plain things, about the comeback." I lied, which probably he would know, since he knows me well than anyone else, besides well--, Yoseob.

"It's about that girlfriend of yours, right?" Kikwang asked me as I stared at him as I shrugged again.

"I guess, I'm not sure." I whispered not knowing what really to say.

"Just because she's not here with you, doesn't mean she's not watching over you." Kikwang said to me as I chuckled.

"Sure, that's right."

"I'm serious. In about one hundreds year, depends on how you live, you may find her again, and maybe if fate really works, you guys can fall in love all over again, if that's what you believe in." Kikwang smiled as I gawked at him.

"Wow, the player Lee Kikwang has this kind of side to him?" I asked him cackling towards the side as Kikwang slowly pushed me.

"Hey, I have a good heart too." He winked as my playfully actions became a frown again as I sat there staring again, drinking my coffee again.

"Listen, I heard from Yoseob that you were dating Jieun for a little while, and you broke up with her days earlier, is something not right?"

"Ah, I don't know. I guess, that I can't get over her, and I didn't want to go out with Jieun if she doesn't attract me one bit." I said as I stared at the fan who was smiling and waving as I waved back.

"That's true, but Doojoon--, can I tell you some advice?" He questioned me as I shifted my body towards him.

"An advice?" I asked him feeling very shocked.

"An advice coming from someone who's been into many relationships, and maybe didn't find any one true love like you." He winked as I grinned and nodded.

"Okay, go for it." I said as he heaved.

"Don't find someone that fanatizes you, find someone that you fanataize." He said before heading out the door as I stopped him.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I whispered as he stopped and looked back as he gave that one million dollar smiles to girls.

"I'm saying, don't look for someone you want to look for, find someone that looks for you, alright?" Kikwang winked before waving off as he leaves the room as I shrug.

"Find someone that finds me?" I whispered as I smiled and drank my coffee as I shook my head.

"Same old, Kikwang, isn't it?" I asked to myself as my phone began to vibrate as I looked at the caller id as I swallowed hard.

Jang Wooyoung.

"Hello?" I asked as I drank my coffee as I heard him breathe heavingly through the other line.

"Oh! Yun Doojoon--?" He asked as I scrunched my nose.

"Wooyoung, are you drunk?" I asked cautiously as he laughed as I felt him mentally shrugging.

"Who knows, I don't even know--, Doojoon! I miss you, I need to talk to you! Want to come and talk to me?" He says laughing hysterically as I heard a woman on the other side.

"Mister, you're drunk, please go home." The old lady's voice commanded as Wooyoung laughed.

"I'm not drunk, am I drunk? ha, no." He says before I heard a bang on the table.

"Ugh, oh my gosh." The lady said on the other line as I touched my forehead not knowing what was going on.

"Hello, is this the owner of this phone's friend?" The lady said answering the phone as I sat up straight.

"Yeah, may I ask--, what and where he is?" I questioned her.

"This is the duubboki tent at 3245 Seoul St, do you think you can be able to pick him up please? He seems like he passed out." The lady ordered.

"Sure, okay--, do you know why he is in that state?" I asked her wondering, if she would know as I got my jacket and walked out the door as I stopped hearing her words on the other line.

"I actually am not sure." She started off.

"But I know for a fact that he's been talking about some breakup, and a loss of a sister, is it? I'm not sure." She continued as I felt dizzy.

"Okay, please wait there until I get there, I'll be there in ten minutes." I muttered.

Runnning out I cursed under my breath.

"Stupid, Jang Wooyoung."

-----