Help

Charade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was shocked when he heard the girl call him, but he was lucky that he was wearing his mask to avoid revealing his identity. With that being said he went near her.

“Thanks for coming, if you could just help me with my friend here?” She said

“Yeah sure I’ll help.” Jongin said while helping her friend up. When he finally got a good hold of her friend he turned to the girl who called him and saw that she was still on the floor. 

“Don’t mind me, bring her to that car in front of the store.” She got her keys and pressed the button to open it. She expected him to go to the car but he just placed her friend on the bench in front of the store and came back for the girl.

“Why didn’t you bring her inside the car?” She asked.
“Are you driving the car?”

“Yes.”
“So you expect me to bring your friend in a car that you’re going to drive with a broken ankle?”

She kept quiet.

“Here let me help you.” He said offering his hand for her to hold. She knew she had no other choice so she took the stranger’s hand and used it to pull herself up and when she realized she couldn’t the stranger placed his other arm around her waist and pulled her up. When he did so he felt the girl’s body stiffen and widen her eyes, with that he said “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything bad, I’m just here to help.” With that said Minyoung grabbed onto his waist and limped towards the car.

Jongin then let go of her and made her sit on a chair in front of the convenience store said “Stay here.” And went inside. He looked around and bought a few items and went back outside to see Minyoung still wincing because of her ankle.

“Don’t do anything.” He said as he knelt down and fished out the bandage from the paper bag.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m helping you.” Jongin said while wrapping her foot.

“You don’t have to.”

“Its fine. Its not everyday I get to help people.” When he finished wrapping her foot he turned his back and opened the door to the store again and came out with a pack.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Its every first aider’s must have item, ICE.” He said making her laugh and placed it on the bench where her leg rested. 

“You said that you don’t get to help people every day, but why is it that you seem to know so much?” Minyoung asked.

“Well I can say I’ve had enough practice on my memb- uh, my friends and I’ve had my fair share of sprains and broken bones too.”

“Wow. So I’m guessing you guys are athletes?”

“Not really… well… uhm… you can say that but we dance so…”

“Ohhh you’re dancers, no wonder you know so much about injuries.”

“Yeah, I guess you can say we learned it the hard way.”

After the long silence that followed, Minyoung’s thoughts started to drift away until she heard groaning sounds. When she tried to look for its source she realized that it came from Eunmi and she started to panic.

“OH CRAP.” She said while limping towards her friend.

“Hey! What are you doing? You shouldn’t walk that fast yet.” Jongin said stopping her.

“Sorry about that, but I have to bring my friend home soon before she starts throwing up.” Minyoung said in anxiety while bringing Eunmi to the car and opening its doors.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Jongin said.

“Why not?”

“Like what I said before, you just sprained your ankle, you can’t step on the brakes without feeling pain and you might even worsen it.” He said.

“Then what do I do?!” She said panicked.

Just at that moment a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter