My Drunk Best Friend

Charade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Okay guys! Let’s run it again from the top!” Suho said while the boys were on their water break. Once the members heard this they just nodded their heads in response and got up from the floor and went to their first blocking.EXO’s comeback was in a few weeks and the boys wanted to make sure that this comeback was clean and perfect that’s why they’ve been practicing from sunrise to, well, sunrise almost every single day to perfect their routine.

“Alright guys, that’s it for today. Thanks for all the hard work, I know I kind of pushed you guys to your limits today but I hope you understand why.” Their leader said.

“No problem leader, we know how hard it has been on you too, it’s the least we can do.”  Sehun said.

“Thanks for understanding. Since I know I pushed you guys too much today, I’m calling it a free weekend.” The leader announced. The members couldn’t contain their happiness as they screamed and hugged their leader in delight.

“But Suho, how were you able to clear our schedule?” Minseok asked.

“Well, I told them how hard we’ve been working these past few weeks and believe it or not they said that one weekend wouldn’t hurt.” Suho explained.

“Wow, I never knew those people had it in them.” Baekhyun said. “Have what?” Chanyeol asked to which Baekhyun answered to “You know… hearts.” With that most of the members laughed.

“Alright alright, enough with the jokes you guys, lets go back to the dorm and get ourselves some well deserved sleep.” Kyungsoo said. The members agreed and left the room one by one until only one was left.

“Hey Jongin, aren’t you going back yet?” Chen asked.

“Not yet hyung, I want to practice my solo first.” Jongin explained and plugged in his phone to the speakers.

“Do you think he’s going home tonight?” Sehun asked

“Nope. Not tonight. But just in case, let’s buy and extra pack of ramen for him.” Chen sighed and closed the door.

It was finally time for Jongin to be alone. Not that he didn’t want to be with s but because he’s been wanting some time for himself these past few weeks and now he was given a weekend off he was either going to use it all for dancing in the safety of his company’s dance studio or expose himself to the outside world and live like a normal teenager for  a day or two. He had absolutely no idea how he will spend his weekend, but for now, he will just dance until tomorrow comes.

It’s a cold and breezy summer night so Miyoung decided to spend it binge watching her favorite dramas and series while snacking on her favorite chips. She spent her whole day in front of the computer and she has no regrets whatsoever. She spent the past few weeks reading and writing business letters, sitting through meetings, editing business plans, reading through proposals, and etc. Since her father took a trip to Jeju for a few weeks, that also means no more business shenanigans for Miyoung and more popcorn for her!

Her phone started to ring, when she checked the caller ID it turns out her best friend Eunmi was calling her.

“Hello?” She answered.

“HAAAAY GIIIIIRLLL!!!!” Eunmi shouted from the other line.

“So are you high, drunk or just being awfully annoying right now?”

“EXCUSE ME?!?!? Can’t I just randomly call my best friend at 2 in the morning and tell her how much I love her?!?” Her best friend said.

“Yeah, you’re drunk.” She concluded.

“I AM NOT!!!” she denied

“Yes you are.” She said while she ate another handful of popcorn.

“I AM NOT DRUNK!! What makes you think that? I’m not even in a party right now!” As if on cue someone said “Hey there, you want to take a shot?” Miyoung tried her best to hide her laugh while Eunmi said “No I don’t want your low class vodka, get out of my sight.”

“Not in a party huh?” Miyoung teased.

“I have no cash, my brother isn’t picking up his phone, my parents flew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter