2/2

Maybe the Bad boy isn't so bad

Kyungsoo isn't sure what he just got himself into, but he knows its for his brother; that's the only reason he decided to tutor that horrible man Kim Jongin, Sehun was thankful for what his brother did. Sehun never wanted to be in the gang, but that was the only way he could afford to get anything. Jongin would pay him to do stuff for him like steal this and that; whatever Jongin wanted Sehun would do, but ever since he joined the gang he was never truly happy. 
   Jongin on the other hand was pissed deep down inside. Sehun was like a puppy and would fetch anything he needed. But for some reason, he couldn't say no to Kyungsoo. He couldn't  put his finger on why, but when he looked in the olders wide eyes he almost melted. He knew that he could never say no to his face and knew that that would be the last time he saw Kyungsoo.
 Jongin never really cared about school even though he was really smart and got As and Bs on everything. He just didn't like to sit there for an hour and listen to his teacher bull about stuff he already knew. He didn't want to go back to school, but he also didn't want to live without seeing Kyungsoo again. He had never felt this way about anyone and couldn't understand it. He was sure he liked girls, but that all changed at the first glimpse of Kyungsoo. He knew he had to have him.

------------------------

(the next day)
   Today is Kyungsoo's first tutoring session with Jongin. He hated thinking about Jongin; everything about him made him feel annoyed, his face, his height, his perfect ing smirk. Kyungsoo fought through all of this for his brother he wanted his brother to be safe and if this was the only way then that's what Kyungsoo was going to do. 
   Kyungsoo waits for jongin to get there by making snacks and setting up the books to get ready.  Kyungsoo looks up and notices that it's 4 o'clock; the doorbell starts ringing.
 "Damn, hes punctual." Kyungsoo thought to himself. He goes and answers the door and sees Jongin wearing skinny jeans, converse, and a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. 
"Damn, he actually looks hot." Kyungsoo quickly pushed the thought out of his head. "Aren't you going to invite me in?" Jongin says with his oh so perfect smirk.
"Y-yeah." Kyungsoo stuttered.
 They go into the kitchen where he has everything set up and start their session. After twenty minutes, Kyungsoo starts to get really nervous yet he isn't sure why. Jongin seems to notice, but doesn't say anything and continues with what he's doing. 
Kyungsoo starts shaking his knee and sweating. "I need to go to the bathroom," he announces as he gets up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom he looks at himself in the mirror and wipes the sweat from his forehead. 
"What's going on with you?" he whispers to himself. "Do you think hes attractive?" Finally after about three minutes, he opens the door to find Jongin standing in the doorway leaning against the frame. Before kyungsoo can move out of the way Jongin slams him against the wall and pins him. Kyungsoo tries to fight him, but Jongin is just too strong. He gulps and can feel his heart beating faster. Kyungsoo opened his mouth to tell him to let go, but Jongin cut him off.
"I make you nervous, don't I, Kyungsoo?" Jongins lips were on his before he could answer.