3/3

Maybe the Bad boy isn't so bad

"It's 6:55 he’ll be here at 7. Why am I so nervous?" Kyungsoo thought to himself. He looked himself over one more time, he's wearing: dark skinny jeans, a royal blue button up shirt with quarter length sleeves with black converse. He hears a knock at the door, when he opens it he sees Jongin dressed in: a royal blue T-shirt, black peacoat, dark jeans and converse. 
"Wow, you look good." Jongin says with a small smile, "You ready?" he asks with the same small smile. 
"Yeah lets go." Kyungsoo said as he closes the door behind him. As they walk down the sidewalk Kyungsoo asks, "Where are we going Jongin?" 
"It's a surprise." he says and looks at Kyungsoo who shivers. 
"Wait." Jongin suddenly he takes off his coat and wraps it around Kyungsoo and fastens a button so it won't fall off. 
"Won't you be cold?" Kyungsoo asks concerned. 
"Nah, I’m naturally hot." He smirks. Kyungsoo looks at him and playfully punches him as Jongin puts his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders. Finally they arrive at the resturaunt its not to nice but not to cheap either "Well, is it okay?" Jongin says. "It's perfect." Kyungsoo said with a big smile. Jongin grabs his hand and they walk inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------
After dinner Jongin has them walk down a dark alley way, "It's a shortcut to your house, I promise. I use it everytime I come over." Jongin says with a reassuring smile. 
"Okay," Kyungsoo says shakey. Kyungsoo grabs ahold of Jongin's arm when he hears a sound coming from the other end of the alley. 
"It’s probably just some rats." Jongin says but then he hears voices, familiar voices.
 "Rats that talk?" Kyungsoo said with tears in his eyes. 
"Shh." Jongin says and puts his finger to his lips and they continue walking. When they turn the corner Jongin comes into contact with one of the boys. 
"Hey guys, it’s Kai!" The gang member with big ears and a oddly deep voice calls out. "And, who's your friend?" he says with disgust, "Is this the one who has been stealing you from us, your friends!?" He pushes Kyungsoo down and goes to punch him, but before he can hit Kyungsoo's face Jongin grabs his wrist and throws him back.
 "Don't touch him," Jongin growls. 
"Ohhh, you ing this one? Damn, Jongin, you could do way better." He laughs. 
Jongin punches the man right between the eyes."Don't you ing go there Chanyeol!" Jongin’s voice is full of anger.
 Chanyeol gets up and swings at Jongin and hits him in the cheek leaving a purple bruise and busted lip. Jongin swings at Chanyeol and doesn't stop until he's on the ground covered in blood. Jongin scares the rest of the crew away and goes straight to Kyungsoo.
 "Are you okay?" He says with a concerned look and checking for bruises.
 "Better than you, oh my god, Jongin!" Kyungsoo says with tears rolling down his cheeks. 
"Its okay, I've been through a lot worse, Lets go home,†He reassures him. 
They walk home hand and hand in complete silence until Kyungsoo breaks it "Will you stop meeting those people? I know they are your friends, but they aren't good for you Jongin, I care about you way too much for you to be in such a--" Kyungsoo is cut off by Jongin's lips pulling him into his embrace.
 Jongin breaks the kiss, "Anything for my Soo." He places a soft kiss on his forehead and pulls him into a long warm hug.

 

-----im sorry this took so long forgive me!!!! but its done!!!!--------