1/1

Maybe the Bad boy isn't so bad

Kyungsoo wasn't really a people person and never has been. He doesn't have friends; the only "friends" he has are the ones that use him for his homework. Kyungsoo was the type to go straight home, do homework and go straight to bed. He didn't have a social life. When he lies in bed he starts to think, but that can be a persons worst enemy. Kyungsoo was a depressed teenager and his worst nights were when he would think before bed. He wishes he could be happy, but ever since his mother passed away his father was a drunk and would occasionally get abusive when Kyungsoo would just look at him wrong. He hated his life he wished for many nights that he could just end it. At these times he reminds himself that one day he wants a family, a career but most of all to protect his younger brother Sehun from their abusive father. There is no one in this world he loves more than his brother; he would die for Sehun. 
  Kyungsoo wakes up and notices that Sehun isn't in his bed. He quickly jumps up in fear thinking their father has done something to him. He looks out the window to check if their dad’s truck is here and he spots Sehun walking down the street and turn into an alley. He rushes out the door trying to catch up with his brother. He hears voices coming from inside an old warehouse at the end of the alley; he slips in behind them and listens to their conversation. He can clearly hear which one is his brother. 
Sehun: "Yo, gotta cigarette?" 
 "No, he doesn't" Kyungsoo says coming out from behind the building. 
"H-hyung, what are you doing here?!?" 
"Following your ."
 "And who the hell do you think you are?" A tall man with panda eyes and blonde hair says as he walks closer to kyungsoo with a knife in his hand. 
Kyungsoo backs away slowly "I'm Sehun's hyung and Im wanting to know what the hell is going on." 
"Tao hyung calm down" Sehun says with a worried look. 
"I'll tell you what's going on," A tall man with tan skin and blonde hair smoking a cigarettes shouted down at them from the loft above, "Your brother here is apart of my gang. Got a problem with it?" He jumped down to be face to face with Kyungsoo. 
"Hell yeah I do." Kyungsoo shouts. 
Sehun looks at him with guilt in his eye. "I'm sorry hyung." Sehun whispers. 
"I'll deal with you later," Kyungsoo says harshly, Is there anyway I can get him out of this without him getting hurt?" 
"Sehun, your brother seems to care a lot about you," The bastard taunted with his deep voice. 
"Yeah,I guess so." He says with a shy smirk. 
"What's your name?" The man asks. 
"K-kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. yours?" 
"Jongin, Kim jongin, age?"
 "18, you?" 
"17, my apologies Hyung." He looked surprised. 
"Are you good in School, Kyungsoo Hyung?" 
"Yes, I'm number one in my class." 
"Really? There is one way you can get your brother out of this gang." 
"And that is?" Kyungsoo rushes his words. 
"Tutor me," Jongin smirks, "I want to get back into school and I can't do that on my own. Are you in?"Kyungsoo thinks long and hard; he knows that this is for Sehun and for what's best for him, but he just doesn't know if he want Jongin coming around his house all the time. 
After taking a deep breath Kyungsoo finally says, "I'm in."