chapter 2

CL & BB (2): Empty Promises - ON HIATUS UNTIL I FINISH 'A GIRL'S LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chae, we-“

 

And then the door slammed in their faces with a bang.

 

BigBang sighed as they looked at the cream white door of Chaerin’s Itaewon apartment. They have been standing there for at least 10 minutes since they first came, begging their girlfriend to open the door.

 

Each of them brought gifts they practically slaved over the other day; Seunghyun bringing a rilakkuma stuff toy he had to wrestle from a persistent 7-year-old, Jiyong a box of chocolates which caused the smoke alarm in their dorm to activate, Youngbae with a self-picked bouquet of roses that made his fingers bleed, and the 2 maknaes with food from the infamous YG cafeteria that they (or at least tried to) cooked themselves.

 

“Chaerin-ahhh.” Seungri whinned as he rapped his fingers on the wooden door, hard.

 

Knowing that sooner or later Chaerin would have to open the door because of the commotion, the rest of the members joined in as each one started to either call out her name or bang on the walls.

 

Sure enough, the door flung open to reveal a very pissed off Chaerin.

 

“What the do you guys think you’re doing?! It’s causing ing unnecessary attention!” He whsiper-yelled as they gave them a death glare.

 

“Well you wouldn’t come out so,” Daesung said sheepishly, suddenly afraid of their girlfriends’ angry side.

 

Chaerin was about to retort, when a neighboring ahjumma passed her door, giving her a look with raised eyebrows.

 

Chaerin sighed as she hastily pulled the guys in, locking the door behind her. She sighed yet again as she glared at the 5 guys standing awkwardly around her apartment.

 

“Fine, talk.” She said shortly as she moved to sit on one of the bar stools in her kitchen, given the fact that her couch and arm chair were occupied by the boys.

 

“Chae we didn’t mean what was said and done yesterday. Our mind was just somewhere else and we didn’t consider your feelings, and we should’ve as supposed to just scolding you. We’re really sorry, can you forgive us?” Jiyong explained, in favor of his group.

 

“But guys, I’m getting pretty tired of this. This isn’t the first time we fought because of Kiko. There were so many that if I had listed them, then we wouldn’t even be done by tomorrow for ’s sake! Tell me, where actually do your loyalties lay; me or Kiko?” She asked with a wary tone as she looked at them with sad eyes.

 

“God, Chae, why would you even think that?!” Youngbae asked, raising his tone as the five lunged at the girl, crushing her in a hug.

 

“Your our one and only ‘Nappeun Gizibe’, and no one, especially not Kiko, can replace you.” Daesung stated firmly, kissing the skin just below her ear.

 

Chaerin smiled at their comment, snuggling deeper into their arms.

 

--

 

After their renconciliation, group was now spread around Chaerin’s living room, watching a chick-flick called ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ ( which was, of course, picked by Chaerin).

 

By the end, Chaerin was bawling her eyes out, which kind of creeped the hell out of BigBang.

 

When they asked her the reason, she just gave them a small wave of her hand and mouthed the word ‘hormones’; which made them cringe nontheless.

 

As a comfortable silence enveloped them, Jiyong decided it was time to tell her their plan.

 

“Chaerin-ah,” He called out, receiving a hum from the girl.

 

“As an apology, we wanted to ask you to, u-uhm, ah, I-I can’t say it!” Jiyong stuttered before hiding his face on one of Chaerin’s throw pillows.

 

“Waeyo? Why is it so had to say?” Chaerin asked curiously, confused by Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter