chapter 1

CL & BB (2): Empty Promises - ON HIATUS UNTIL I FINISH 'A GIRL'S LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God, I’m so hungryyy!!” Bom whined as she held her growling tummy, begging to be fed.

 

The other girls just laughed at the eldest as the resorted into teasing her instead of helping her.

 

“You’re always hungry unnie.” Chaerin said in a sing-song voice as she poked Bom’s inflated cheeks.

 

“Chaerin-ahhhhh, I didn’t ate breakfastt.” She said but earned raised eyebrows from the other 2NE1 members.

 

“I only ate a cup of pudding.” Bom said, fiddling with her fingers.

 

“Really unnie?” Minzy asked her suspiciously.

 

“And some bread! Happy?!” She said at last, flinging her arms in the air as a sign of defeat.

 

“Bommie-ah, Ssabu-nim is going to kill you if he knows.” Dara said, covering with her hand to stop her giggling.

 

“Don’t you dare Darong! I know where you hide Tam-Tam!” Bom said threateningly as she lunged at Dara, hugging her as tight as she can, making the girl choke.

 

“G-girls, s-save yourself! Run to the gym!” Dara said in an exagerrated manner, slapping Bom’s arm that is holding her in a chokehold.

 

The maknae line could only laugh as they ran, a raging Bom behind them.

 

But as they passed the -oddly open- dance studio, they could hear a high-pitched female laugh, followed by 5 other voices.

 

Chaerin skidded to a stop, resulting in Minzy bumping into her back.

 

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” The younger inquired as she looked at her unnie’s stoic face.

 

Chaerin set her jaw as a word slipped past her lips so venomously that it sound like it was dripping down from .

 

“Kiko.”

 

--

 

“WHAT?!!” Bom, Dara, and Minzy screamed as they heard the word, making Chaerin jump in shock.

 

“Not so loud!” Chaerin whisper-yelled as she glared at the trio, but it was too late.

 

“Who’s there?” They heard Jiyong’s voice ask the empty space, footsteps following.

 

The girls froze as the door opened, revealing BigBang with Kiko standing a few feet behind them.

 

“C-Chaerin?!” BigBang chorused as they looked at their stoic girlfriend.

 

“’s going down,” Minzy mumbled softly, looking at the scene before her.

 

--

 

“So, Kiko, when did you arrive?” Bom asked politely, sensing the tense athmosphere surrounding the room.

 

“I just landed a few hours ago, the boys picked me up.” She said flirtatiously as she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter