A Long Awaited Explanation

CL & BB (2): Empty Promises - ON HIATUS UNTIL I FINISH 'A GIRL'S LOVE'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First and foremost, I cannot explain to ya'll how deeply sorry I am for leaving this and a lot of my other stories unattended. As an avid reader myself, I know how frustrating and annoying it can be when an author doesn't update for a long time then just puts on a hiatus sign like no big deal. And truth be told, I hated that I did it as well. Every time someond says they're on writer's block or just don't have the time to finish it, I get thoughts like "Are they serious?" or "How bad can a writer's block be? They just have to write a goddamn chapter." and so on and so forth. Now, probably as karma, I've received that wonderful blessing and let me tell you; it friggin' . I just have can't make myself to pick up a pen and write the plot of the next chapter. It's like someone took all my writing juices and squeezed them dry out of my brain. It just feels like a constant blank and no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to think of the next sequence of the story.

 

And so instead of just sittin' there and waiting til' my brain starts functioning properly, I decided to just come out clean. I hope that you guys aren't that mad ( cringes internally ) because writer's block isn't the only thing messing with my life.

 

!! WARNING GOING INTO DEEP CONTENT !!

 

Last year I suffered through a horrible friendship breakup which lead to slight bullying. I cried and felt like there's nothing worse than this. Boy was I wrong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter