four of ten

1 to 10 Equals Me & You

very very very short chapter...

 

Jongin had just went through 4 hours of self intensive training and he was starving. He took a quick shower and changed into clean clothes in under 5 minutes. Just when he was rushing out to satisfy his growling stomach, he heard music from a dark dance practice studio. He recognized the song as the song for the current dance routine the trainees for the intermediate level for dance are training on. 

Sigh. Most probably some trainee left the studio after some extra training, forgetting to turn the audio system off. Jongin grumbled. He shoved the door open angrily. 

Someone yelped audibly when the door was slammed open. Jongin scanned the room quickly to find someone slumped on the floor. 

 


 

The moment the door was slammed open has got to top Kyungsoo's list of Biggest Shocking Moment of his life. 

Kyungsoo was just reviewing that bit of choreography that he just learnt earlier today. He can barely do a double pirouette but to do a triple? Kyungsoo figured he would sooner shoot up to Chanyeol's height than to master the triple pirouette. He couldn't figure out how to gain the momentum to spin three rounds and yet manage to maintain his balance for the next sequence after that. It was one of his worst attempts (he lost his balance just after one spin and he was flailing his arms around trying not to fall flat on his face) when the door slammed open with enough force for the studio to tremble. 

Of course, Kyungsoo lost all control of his body and fell unglamorously, squeaking in shock. He groaned and looked up to see who it was.

 

It took Kyungsoo twenty minutes to master that part under the tutelage of the trainee who can do the best pirouette. That trainee is now sitting across the table from him, inhaling bean paste stew as if he had a vacuum cleaner as his mouth. 

Kyungsoo waved at the ahjumma to bring another serving of food. Jongin grabbed his arm and shook his head, mouth full with food.

"Eat up, Jongin. I can afford it. Don't worry. I have to thank you properly for teaching me. I expect more private lessons from you after this too," Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin and placed a few more pieces of meat in his bowl. "Plus, you look like some starving tramp. People would think that SM doesn't give their trainees food allowance."

"Hyung, it's not that. I'll get fat."

"Fat? Kim Jongin? It doesn't go together. Eat, I tell you."

Jongin merely smiled adorably at Kyungsoo and proceeded to eat the new dishes brought to their table by the ahjumma.