Chapter Two

A Comforter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Chanyeol rose up from his sleeping position right after his alarm clock stopped blasting out through his half opened bedroom door for the third times this morning. A kind of loud annoying sounds which could made whole people on his floor waking up instanly at the first try seems like didn't have an effect on him at all.


There's a time when his friend made a joke that he wouldn't awaken even if their dorm being attack by a squadron aliens and for sure he'll sleep happily ever after as he's buried under their crushed building. Of course that's irritated him and the said telltale got a painful slapped on the head as soon as he start laughing his off, rubbing it in his grumpy face. But he never feel guilty yet he couldn't agree more though.


He is a heavy sleeper for pillow's sakes.


Trying to gain back his energy for a couple of minutes, he stay silent. Frozen in his spot. Mind still blank as he sat on his black sofa in confused. His bare-long hairy legs exposed under his black sweats pants. His cream blanket which was covering his body last night now laid untouched on the carpeted wooden floor.


Looking at nothing but stupidly counting the tiny dust on top his coffee table, Chanyeol yawn for the tenth time since he woke up.



'Why am I sleeping here? Since when I become a sleep-walker? Definitely I'm not.' He taps his chin, thinking.


'Ah.. Baekhyun came last night!' His eyes glint as he nodded in acknowledgement.


A creased on his forehead slowly began to form. 'But, why he was here anyway? Did he hurts? Nah.... he didn't.' Chanyeol shook his head as he kept talking by himself inside his still clouded head.


'Then why?' Chanyeol frown deeper. He placed both of his hands on top his knees and drop his sleepy head at his opened palms as a support. He rubs his face lightly to brushed his sleepiness, at the same time eyed downcast, noticed the long forgotten comforter not far from his feet.


He tilted his head. 'Hmm, I didn't remember brought this one with me when I was being dragged by....!'




["A Comforter would be nice, dickhead." ----- "Sleep well, Yeol.. I knew you'll understand."]




It snap Chanyeol back. A blurry scenes from last night event playing in a quick motion inside his head. First, when he was being dragged toward his living room to heard his childhood friend's ranted about his lonely life. And then an idea he was offered...


A snarky comments...


A pair of beautiful eyes...


A wide smile...


A gentle touch...


A soft voice...



"Byun Baek..." Chanyeol groaned in despair, finally let out his deep raspy voice against his palms. "What have you don---"



And then, came another blasting sounds from his bedroom and he could swear that he heard his name being shouted and combined with some profanities. Courtesy by his angry neighbour from the outside of his unit.


" TO YOU TOO, OH ING SEHUN!" He shouted back due to his shocked.


The lanky tall man jerked from his previous position, knew he is already late for his first class, to run towards his bedroom but didn't forget to grabbed his creamy comforter with him. Secured its tightly between his arms and firm chest.



"Let's see, Byun Baekhyun...." He smirked along his way.




 

>••••••<

 

 

 

 

He got a long and boring, irritating speech for running late in his morning bussiness class. Blame no other than his annoying childhoold friend for disturbing his peaceful deep slumber last night just to planting a stupid idea inside his head.


Now he was sitting on the campus cafetaria, munching his beef and veggy bread with a can of coke in his other hand to soothe his raging brain. His eyes never stop glaring at the pile of papers in front of him since the first time he got it from his proffesor as a punisment for coming late in her class.


"Stop glaring, hyung. Don't you know your head is breathes smoke right now?!" The guy who looks like he didn't sleep for months because of a dark tint under his sharp kitten eyes gasped innocently.


But not too long until the said innocent gasped turn into curses after he got a slap on his head from the boy who's sit accros his.


"Don't be so dumb, Taozi! The person behind him is smoking right now." Sehun said in exasperate as he tilted his head towards the said person.


Taozi or Tao clenched his head in pain with his arms. "Damn you Sehun! I'll tell my gege."  


"Whatever you said. Your gege not even here right now!" Sehun retorted back.


"YOU---"


"Oh, shut up you two!" This time the one beside Tao, Jongin, snapped. His y bronze skin exposed under his sleveless dirty white loose top as he brings a piece of chicken meat into his opened mouth. Savour it deliciously.


Not minding his bikering juniors, Chanyeol eat the last piece of his bread and finished his drink in one go. Put the empty can not so gently on the metal table. The sudden action made Jongin choked on his favorite dish as he began coughing vionlently with Tao hitting his back again and again until he could breath normaly.


"Dammit hyung! What is wrong with you?!!" Jongin managed to said under his sharp intake of air before he strode towards finding machine nearby to buy a water.


"Byun Baekhyun." The older replied absentmindedly without feel any guilty towards his junior.


In unison, the left two juniors' eyebrows knitted together in pure confusion.


"What's wrong with Baek hyung, hyung? Did something happen to him?" Tao asks.


"What happen to Baekhyun?" The older asking back.


"Did you know the reasons why he didn't come to his classes this morning?" Tao asked again in eager. Since he took the same departement with Baekhyun, and has some same subjects with him too, including this two morning classes. However, the younger didn't see him around their shared classes today. The older being MIA, as he absent without any explanation.


Chanyeol looked at him dumbfounded. "The reasons of what?"


Tao clicked his tounge in annoyance. "The reasons why Baekhyun hyung didn't attend to his morning classes today!"


"He did what??"


"Seriously hyung, did you flusshed your brain in the toilet along with your or what." The youngest in the group snorted at his hyung stupidness.  


"Mind your language, Sehun." Finally back in his right self, Chanyeol's eyes shot a dagger, made the youngest shut his lips instantly in a thin line. "Did you try to call him?" He asked again.


"Of course. I've tried to called him this morning, but at the fifth times his phone gone off." Tao explain.


"How about Kyungsoo and Jongdae?"


"Their visiting their parents until this weekend." Came Jongin's replied as he sitting back on his previous chair beside Tao's after calming his burned throath with a bottle of cold mineral water in his right hand.


After hearing what the other had said, their table engulfing with weird silent moment for a brief seconds before Chanyeol abruptly collect all his stuff on the top of table and shoved it carelessly inside his leather backpack. Not minding the questioning looks he got from the others. He ran as fast as his long legs could bring outside the cafetaria towards the campus building.


Being the first one who's snapping to reality, Jongin speak, "Did i missed something important here??"


As an answer for his question, his two best friend just shrugged their broad shoulders as if they didn't want to waste their energy to explain what had happened when he was gone. It's made Jongin let out a groan of frustration, feeling betrayal.



 

 

 

>••••••<

 

 

 

 


Chanyeol stopped on his tracks. He leans his back on nearby red bricks wall as he bent over hands supporting on knees, to fill some air to his burning lungs, breathing in and out. With a deep sighs, the tall male runs his hand through his sweaty face and slighly damps hair.  He is staying like that for a moment, eyed down to the ground felt disbelief.


He doesn't know why he feels so worry yet happy at the same time. As he knew very well he had lost this kind of feeling a long time ago. An excitement towards someone aside of having fun and fooling around. He can't explain why he has these kind of emot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter