Chapter One

A Comforter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My wishful thinking and mindless dreaming..."

 

 

 


"How many time do I have to tell you??" The tall male gritted his teeth to stop himself from shouthing out his frustration. "I don't love you, Baek." He sighed deeply when he continued.


"Of course you do not! I don't love you either. I like you, yes. But not in any romanticaly ways. But... hah... listen to me first, would you?" Baekhyun glared.


"Okay.." The other muttered in surrender.


The smaller inhaled from his nostril before he speak, "Listen, what I meant is since we're single now, how about we become a thing for each other?"


He kept his gaze towards the other's as he pointed one of his thin eyebrow waiting for an interruption from the said man. But when he doesn't get any, he exhaled then continue, "A thing. Like a 'Comforter' to each other. No love feeling attach. Just a pure feeling of sincerity, between two good friends, maybe with one or two levels up. A caring type of relationship. We can protect and comfort each other like a real couple do, go out for fun date, doing some crazy things, staying on each other side when that person need someone to hold and--"


"But Baek, didn't we still could do all of those things you've said without this so called 'Comforter' in the title? We're friend after all. Sure, we weren't the 'Best Friend' type, but seriously dude, I've known you since elementary school. When you were eating your boogers and I was crying all the time when the other boys called me chicken. Really, now?? For whatever's sake!" The taller whines.


Baekhyun flicked his tongue, unimpressed, when the other cuts him off like that. Bringing their stupid childhood stories or more disgusting for Baekhyun side.


"You felt lonely, didn't you? You want someone to take a good care of your wellbeing when you doesn't have time to care for those crap, am I right? You need someone to hold you when you feel down. Let me tell you what's the real problem here, my dear..." The taller cringed his sharp nose when he heard the tone full of sacarine in the end, but the other didn't give a damn as he kept going on his unfinished ranted.


"You doesn't have anyone special right now. It's been too long since your last relationship and you're too lazy to find one these days. Because you felt it was useless to just playing around, wasting your time for someone who maybe doesn't even deserve half of your day. This time, you're willing to wait. Waiting for yours trully. The one which is people called the real 'One and Only'. But let us thinking about it once again, deep... deep inside your heart--" The smaller man bent over and pointed his slender index finger towards the latter's broad chest, poke it as he could felt how well-developed those muscles against his fingertip.


"--you need someone to accompany you in between this waiting process until she or he or--"


"You knew I prefer 'he'." Chanyeol retorted but Baekhyun just rolled his eyes back.


"--who ever you desire finally come to you so this person can crash your lonely meanless life and build you a brand new one." The smaller staring intently to the other's now flusttered face.


Baekhyun sigh. "I knew, Yeol. I knew because I was felt the same way too." He straightened his body up as he prick a small smile to reasured his friend that he wasn't alone.


"You and your smart reasons, Sherlock!" Chanyeol couldn't help but shakes his head netherlessly, made his ash grey locks became more messier than before Baekhyun invanded his dorm room in ungodly hour, offering him to become his 'Comforter' or whatsoever.


All he could do at this whole moment was laugh internally. As the matter of fact, he got the smaller's point from the first time he opened his little mouth when he was being dragged from his sweet dream towards his dim living room. Not to mention a hard shoved he got when the smaller pushed him to sat on his black sofa.


He listened everything. He was in state of denying when he heard all of those reasons why he should cooperating with his childhood friend stupid idea. However, in the same time he tried to find a way to escape from the reality that the smaller yet more older than him by months, always said the truth.


Obviously, Chanyeol freaking hate it. Heck, he wasn't as pathetic as the other had said.


"So, what are we now?" He stopped briefly. Staring up on his friend's light grey orbs. His eyes look really... mesmerizing. Did he still wearing contact on this wee hours? Doesn't he knows it's bad for his beautiful eyes.. Wai--What? Beautiful? What was that, Park?!


Nah, like I care. He mentally said, shrugged it off from his -now become retarded- brain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter