❄️ Wherever You Will Go

Delight ㅡ recommendation page.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

STORY LINK          AUTHOR LINK

Characters: Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo, OC

 

 

 

 

He was just an eighteen year old teenager. But only god knew how much challenges he went through, and only god gave him the strength to keep on living his ty life as Kim Mingyu. He has been living based on the expectations from other people. Because Kim Mingyu had a reputation, a reputation that he sure wished would be someone's else's.

Shout Kim Mingyu around the streets and everyone would know him as the youngest child of the Kim Residence, one of the most known families since his father had one of the most richest company businesses throughout the world. 

To say that Mingyu was a happy kid was an understatement. He was far from happy, but what can he do when everyone expects him to? For 18 years, Mingyu has dealt with so many heartbreaking moments where he had to live as someone he didn't want to live as. But it was his future, he was confident that his own dreams would go down on the drain and everything he hoped for since Day 1 were all crushed. 

 

Until she came along.

 

Just one question: Who knew that just a simple teenage girl could change someone's life? Who knew that... someone could have a big impact on someone as hardheaded as Kim Mingyu? Who... knew? 

 

And just one more bonus question: What if she's not who she says she is? Just who the hell is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter