❄️ Whipped

Delight ㅡ recommendation page.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

STORY LINK             AUTHOR LINK

Characters: Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo, Hansol Vernon Choi, OC

 

 

 

 

 

When three childhood friends who were separated as they grew up suddenly met with a very fierce girl, they knew they were bound to reunite again. Willingly or unwillingly. 

There were reasons why the three friends were never in touch anymore, and when someone would ask why, they would certainly answer a simple ‘don’t know’ because they really don’t know. They used to be inseparable, even with their uncommon interests and hobbies, they were the three musketeers. The three stooges, the three idiots, the tripod (as what Mingyu likes to call since he believes that they were a tripod, which means that if someone falls, everyone falls with as well).

 

Coming into high school, it was inevitable for them to find their own friends in their own cliques. Mingyu was a jock, Wonwoo was a bad boy and Hansol was definitely one of the playboys. They were in contact up to sophomore year, until all three of them were suddenly too busy to actually hang out for old time’s sake. But they weren’t in bad terms, they would still look up and send a greeting whenever they pass by each other at the hallways, or maybe bump into each other. Soon after, they stopped talking. No more knowing glances, no more boyish greetings, no more... no more of any of them showing any kind of acknowledgement to the other. 

 

By the start of Junior year, they were all known all over at campus. Mingyu as the school's new athlete superstar, Hansol as the school's most wanted and probably the school's most richest cassanova and it leaves Wonwoo as the school's well known gangster. They were all drifted apart each other, and as they change to become a new person in their new high school lives, they came to hate each other. The reasons for being the same; they forgot their pact of agreement that they once made before when they were young. 

 

It was because they were different from each other. They were too full of themselves. 

 

Until, Oh Jiohn pops into the picture and a cliche love triangle, or more like a rectangle, forms up. It was inevitable for the three of them to fall for a girl like Oh Jiohn; someone so heartwarming, kind and beautiful but at the same time, someone so fearless and... intriguing. 

 

And that was when they found out that they were honestly, completely, truly, and unbelievably, whipped by the same girl.

 

Foreword

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter