Beach Bonding

Hyomin's Birthday Surprise

After Eating Breakfast.

Jiyeon: hyomin-ah, let's go somewhere with our unnies? Tomorrow is my last day here in korea i'll have to go dubai for filming. Hyomin: uh? yeah great idea let's ask them first they're free. But i don't want you to go. Hyomin said soundly sad and sighed. Jiyeon: i'll be back after one month right? don't worry i'll finsh filming asap for you, don't be sad! Jiyeon hugs Hyomin. Jiyeon: i love you! Hyomin: i love you too. Jiyeon and Hyomin set down on the couch. Jiyeon picks up her phone and starts to message her unnies. Jiyeon messaged her unnies saying "Unniess! let's hang out tomorrow? today is my last day in korea i'll go back tomorrow for filming in dubai, then back to barcelona"

Then suddenly Jiyeon got a text with a saying "Uh jiyeon-ah! Yeah sure. where though? But it's sad that you're going back. *Sad face emoji*" sent by her Eunjung unnie! Jiyeon: Hyomin-ahhh! Eunjung replied. Hyomin: uh really? what did she say? Jiyeon: she said yeah sure but where though? Hyomin: beach bonding? Bowling? Jiyeon: beach bonding sounds great hyomin-ah. Hyomin: then beach bonding is the outting. Hyomin laughs. Jiyeon: i'll tell her beach bonding. I have a place where it can be just us and unnies. I'll just have to call my friend. Jiyeon smiles. Hyomin nods, Jiyeon replied saying "Beach bonding unnie, what do you think?"  Eunjung replied saying "great idea jiyeon!" Soyeon replied with "Yeah that's a nice idea jiyeonnie. Tomorrow is it?" Jiyeon replied saying "Uh yes soyeon unnie, tomorrow morning kekek^^ i'll just message where is it."  Later after messaging her unnies she messaged her friend who owns a ressort if she could go there with her unnies. Her friend who owns it said yeah sure no problem anytime you can come.

After all the chatting. The day has come.

Hyomin and Jiyeon's packing their clothes and everything they need. Jiyeon asked her fellow unnies if they already packed their stuffs. Her unnies replied saying "yes" Jiyeon: hyomin are you all ready now? Hyomin nods. Jiyeon: okay hmm. let's go! Hyomin: im excited babe. Jiyeon: i am too. Jiyeon holds Hyomin's and walks her to the car. Jiyeon opens the door for Hyomin. Jiyeon drives to the ressort. Hyomin turned the radio on. Currently BIG BANG's song played (We Like 2 Party) Hyomin and Jiyeon sang along, while Jiyeon was holding Hyomin's hand.

*******************************************************************************************************************

They finally arrived the ressort. Jiyeon called her soyeon unnie "Soyeon unnie, where you guys?" Soyeon replied "The hotel." Jiyeon replied "Uh okay. We'll be there in 5 mins just gonna park my car." Soyeon: "Alright take care jiyeon-ah" After parking they picked their stuffs and went to the hotel labe. Hyomin: UNNIEEE! Jiyeon: Unnies!! Soyeon and eunjung qri, boram looked at them and said: UH! HYOMIN-AH JIYEONNNIEE! They all hugged. Jiyeon: let's all get a little rest then dinner then
swimming. Jiyeon's friend arrived and welcomed them to their rooms. Jiyeon: i wanna share a room with Hyomin. Jiyeon chuckles. Hyomin: im actually fine with that. Hyomin winks. Soyeon: i'll share a room with Boram unnie. Qri: im with Eunjung. Jiyeon's friend: have a great time everyone hope you enjoy. If any of you have problems with your room or hotel service. Don't hesitate to tell me. Thank you. Jiyeon: thank you my chingu. Jiyeon's friend: anytime chingu. Jiyeon's friend left to let them have rest. Hyomin: you know him? Jiyeon: yeah hahaha. Jiyeon laughs.

After resting.

Jiyeon and Hyomin, Soyeon, Eunjung, Boram & Qri are finally eating dinner. Qri: food here is good too. Qri smiles. Eunjung: everything tastes good for you Qri-ah! Eunjung girlfriend. Qri: whatever you don't love me. Boram & Soyeon: love birds. Two of them laughed. Jiyeon laughs Hyomin laughed along. Eunjung: i love you lee ji-hyun. Eunjung hugs her from the back. Qri smiled. Jiyeon: say ah hyomin-ah! Hyomin opened her month so jiyeon could feed her the food. Qri to Boram & Soyeon: another love birds. Qri chuckles.