Planning

Hyomin's Birthday Surprise

It's been a month since jiyeon left for filming for Barcelona. Despite her leaving the girls continue to do their activties. Though their schedule is so hectic they can't help but to miss Jiyeon. Especially hyomin whose birthday is a few days away.

Hyomin turned her eyes to Eunjung. "Unnie.. Do you think we'll do well?" Hyomin said while her voice shakes. Eunjung pats Hyomin's back "it's okay we can do it for us for Jiyeon, For T-ara" Eunjung said as Hyomin and Eunjung shared a smile. Suddenly T-ara's manager entered the room "Girls, you ready?" Hyomin and Eunjung nods. "Yes, but im just touching up." Hyomin chuckles. "Sure girls, take your time." the manager said, but before their manager left he called Eunjung out. "Eunjung come out for abit." Eunjung followed her manager and left feeling confuse. "What's up, manager?" Eunjung's manager hands Eunjung her phone. "Jiyeon is on the phone. She wants to talk to you about something." the manager said. Eunjung nods and took the phone. "Hello..?" Eunjung said. Jiyeon: UNNIE! screams excitedly. Eunjung: Jiyeon-ah! How are you? How's your taping? Eunjung said while smiling. Jiyeon: I'm okay, unnie everything is going well. Well listen unnie-" she said excitedly, and Eunjung cuts her off with "Wait, chill" Eunjung chuckles. Eunjung: What is it? Tell me. Jiyeon: IM COMING BACK TO KOREA! Jiyeon continues to scream due to excitement. Eunjung: WHAT? WHEN? HOW? Eunjung asked shockingly. Jiyeon: Shhhh. I heard you and Hyomin are in music bank for you solo debut. Quiet! She might hear you. Jiyeon said as she chuckles. Eunjung: Uh? Why? Jiyeon: cause.. Jiyeon said as she clears . Jiyeon: I'm planning to surprise her on her birthday! Eunjung: But you already surprised me with telling me that you're coming back to Korea, you know? and Eunjung chuckles. Jiyeon laughs along. Jiyeon: Sorry, unnie! But, yes i'm coming back before Hyomin's birthday! Eunjung jumps with excitement. Eunjung: YES, that's a good idea! But when? And how are you gonna do it? Jiyeon: On the 29th unnie but tell Hyomin im coming back on 27 only for a week, and then on the 28 i'll tell her i can't come due to some issues for my filming. Eunjung: alright jiyeonnie i'll tell her after performing is that okay with you? Jiyeon: yes unnie anyways i'm gonna hang up now i gotta go and i wish you luck, just inform the others. Fighting! Saranghae. Eunjung smiles after talking to Jiyeon then eunjung goes inside the dressing room. Then suddenly Hyomin asked who was she talking to. Hyomin: Unnie, what took you so long? who were you talking to? We're about to start. Eunjung: sorry i'll just tell you after performance hyomin-ah!