A Small Surprise

Hyomin's Birthday Surprise

May 28.

A Nice Afternoon, Hyomin invited her fellow members to her house for a dinner and made sushi, kimchi for them and as soon as hyomin told her fellow members to come to her house for a dinner, her soyeon unnie told Qri,Boram & Eunjung that they should buy a cake for hyomin and suprise her atleast a little surprise for her soyeon said, so they bought a cake with a saying "Happy Birthday, Hyomin" in it but Qri asked: what if hyomin asked for whose cake is that?, Soyeon said: for shannon yeah shannon.. Qri: yeah since her birthday was yesterday great idea, and finally they arrvied at hyomin's place they had a nice dinner when they finshed hyomin when to her room for a min then Qri boram, soyeon & eunjung prepared the cake, the lights were closed hyomin was like: uh? unnies where are you guys? then she suddenly saw a light in the living room it was like fire she thought she went there and saw her unnies with a cake, then boram qri soyeon & eunjung sang "happy birthday to you happy birthday our dearest hyomin ah, happy birthday to you" they spread cake all over hyomin's face, hyomin: thank you so much unnies im so thankful if only jiyeon was here" boram: hyomin ah make a wish" hyomin's wish is to see jiyeon atleast just for a little time is already okay for her atleast she saw jiyeon. *Hyomin blew the candles* Hyomin: thank you unnies *hugs her unnies* Later that night jiyeon messaged hyomin saying "Hyomin-ah! I'm sorry i can't make it on your birthday also today, something came up with my filming schedules. Sorry hyomin next time i'll really make it up to you" Hyomin happly clicked on the message she was so happy that when she saw the message her face turned sad while reading it, and she replied with "Uh i see jiyeon-ah, it's okay. I'll just celebrate it when you're here." Hyomin started crying the whole night, that she fell asleep.

Qri boram, soyeon and eunjung are now heading back home after surprising and having a dinner with hyomin suddenly eunjung recevied a text message from jiyeon saying "Soyeon unnie!! im back"
*Soyeon widend her eyes* and replied with "really oh my god where are you right now?" Jiyeon: heading home just got here unnie kekek^^, soyeon: so what's the plan tomorrow jiyeonnie?

FLASH BACK:

Jiyeon told Eunjung to inform the others so soyeon qri boram knows.

END OF FLASH BACK.

Soyeon: so what's the plan tomorrow jiyeonnie?, Jiyeon: soyeon unnie tonight come at my place with qri unnie boram & eunjung, we're gonna film a video you guys will ask me what do i love about hyomin stuff like that. So unnie come pali pali! Soyeon: Okay jiyeon ah i'll just inform the others they're beside me so wait for 15 mins. We'll be there! soyeon informs the others and they agreed and now they're heading to jiyeon's house.

*knock knock*

Jiyeon looks at the camera screen while asking: who's that? soyeon unnie?

Soyeon, Qri Boram & Eunjung: OPEN THE DOOR JIYEON AHHHH WE MISSED YOU

Jiyeon smiled and opened the door, soyeon qri boram eunjung hugged her jiyeon asked: should we start filming?, eunjung: yess!