After The Surprise

Hyomin's Birthday Surprise

Jiyeon: I got your back babe. Jiyeon winks at hyomin. Hyomin and Jiyeon started skating. Jiyeon went near hyomin and held her hands. Jiyeon said: i love you hyomin-ah, i really love you. Hyomin kept blushing and said: i love you too jiyeonnie 100 times than you do. *laughs* Soyeon: it's getting dark, time to go home girls. Jiyeon: Dang it, still wanna spend time with my girl. *laughs and shouts "I LOVE YOU PARK HYOMIN" Hyomin looked at jiyeon while blushing. Thier fellow unnies looked at jiyeon. Eunjung: I bet jiyeonnie missed his girlfriend so bad, right Qri? Eunjung chuckles. Boram jokely said: when's the marriage happening? Everyone laugh and hyomin just kept blushing. Soyeon: driver's here, let's go girls.

Everyone nods. Jiyeon: soyeon unnie i'll drop hyomin off with my car. I have to give her something and talk with her about things, take care unnies. Hyomin: no it's okay jiyeonnie, you look tired i'll head home with unnies. Jiyeon: No! Come with me, don't be stubborn babe. Jiyeon holds hyomin's hand and walks her to her car and opens the car door for her. Jiyeon: Seatbelt hyomin-ah. Hyomin nods, jiyeon started to hold hyomin's hand while driving and said "hyomin-ah, i love you and happy birthday" Hyomin: thank you jiyeon-ah i love you too and what did you want to talk about jiyeonnie? Jiyeon: I'll tell you when we get to the place i want to go with you. Jiyeon kisses hyomin's hand. Hyomin: do you know how much i cried when you told me you can't make it? Jiyeon: sorry my princess. Jiyeon drove to their secret place. Jiyeon goes out of the car and walks to the door of Hyomin and he opens the door. Jiyeon: Hyomin-ah, come. Hyomin goes out and she widend her eyes and said: Uh! This is our secret place. Hyomin smiles, Jiyeon holds Hyomin's and sits beside each other. Hyomin leans her head on Jiyeon's shoulder. Hyomin: i love you jiyeon, i missed you so much. Jiyeon: I love you more i missed you 100 times more. Jiyeon stands up. Hyomin: where are you going? Jiyeon smiled and said: just gonna take something inside the car, okay? Wait here.

FLASH BACK:

Jiyeon bought a necklace for Hyomin, with her and Jiyeon's name written on it.

END OF FLASH BACK.

Jiyeon took the necklace and went back to Hyomin while hiding the box of necklace behind him. Jiyeon: hyomin-ah,m stand up and close your eyes. Hyomin: why jiyeonnie?, Jiyeon: just do it, please? Hyomin: fine. Hyomin closes her eyes and stands infront of Jiyeon. Jiyeon opens the box and took the necklace and started putting it on Hyomin's neck. Hyomin said while her eyes are still close: jiyeonnie, what are you doing? Jiyeon: Ta-da! Open your eyes my princess. Hyomin opens her eyes and looks at her neck. Jiyeon: You like it? Hyomin: Uh. Our names! Woah~ Daebak. Thank you so much jiyeon-ah i love it, i love you so much. Jiyeon: i love you so much more. I'm glad you liked it. Jiyeon puts on the same necklace as Hyomin on his neck. Jiyeon: Couple necklace. Jiyeon chuckles. Hyomin hugs jiyeon tightly and said: i love you. Jiyeon: it's always better when we're together, i love you so much. Hyomin looks at her phone and said: Uh! It's already late jiyeonnie, we better head home now. Jiyeon: oh uh, yeah we better do. Jiyeon takes Hyomin's hand and opens the car door for her. They arrvied at hyomin's house. Hyomin: just stop here. Jiyeon: No, i wanna guide you up your house too, you know i miss doing this to you and everything to you. Hyomin: fine. Jiyeon drops hyomin up her house

Hyomin: come inside? *smiles* Jiyeon nods. Hyomin: i'll get water for you, wait here okay? Jiyeon nods and said: Oh god i missed this place of yours, this soft seat of yours. Hyomin: only my stuffs? not me? you don't love me anyways. Hyomin said in a jokely way. Jiyeon goes to the kitchen and backhugs Hyomin and told hyomin: I missed you more than i missed your house your seat. I love you *kisses her cheeks* Hyomin smiled and blushes.