My life

Forced Marriage

After sending Chanyeol away, she go inside her house and ran straight to her room. She lay down with her face facing the bed and started to crying again. Then, Mrs. Park go inside her room without knocking. "Hyun Soo, whats wrong?" Mrs. Park ask with a concern voice. Hyun Soo continue sobbing and ignore her mom. Mrs. Park rub her back. "Dont cry. You will have a dinner with your future husband tonight. Its not pretty when you have red and puffy eyes." Mrs. Park said. Hyun Soo sit up straight and wipe her tears. "What time do we leave home omma?" She asked. "7pm. So get ready now before we're late for the dinner." Mrs. Park reply. Hyun Soo nodded and Mrs. Park go out from the room. Hyun Soo go to the bathroom and take a warm shower. She then come out and wear a red dress. She put on a make up and go downstairs. "Aigoo~ my daughter is so beautiful." Mrs. Park said. Hyun Soo just stand there without saying anything. "Lets go." Mr. Park said. Three of them go out from the house and go inside the car.

 

They've arrived at the restaurant and Hyun Soo's future husband's family has arrived. "Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry, we are late." Mr. Park said. "No, we're just arrived too." Mr. Do said. "Have a sit." Mr. Do said. Mr. Park sit beside Mr. Do, Mrs. Park sit beside Mrs. Do while Hyun Soo sit beside her future husband. "Hello." Her future husband said. "Hello." She reply. "Lets order the food." Mr. Park said and call the waiter. The food has been served and they eat happily while the two of them eat in silent. After done eating, Mr. and Mrs. Park ask them to talk for a while with just two of them so they went outside the restaurant and sit on a bench. "So, lets introduce ourself?" Hyun Soo's future husband ask. "Ya, sure. My name is Park Hyun Soo." Hyun Soo introduce herself. "My name is Do Kyung Soo." He smiled showing his heart-shaped lips. "Nice name." Hyun Soo fake smile. "What happen to your eyes?" He asked. "My eyes? Is there anything?" She asked. "Its red. Did you cry?" He asked. "Yaaa.." she reply. "Oh ok. Shall we go back inside because its already late. They'll probably want to go back already." Kyung Soo said. "Okay." Hyun Soo nodded. They both stand up and go back inside the restaurant. "You two are back." Mrs. Do said. "Yeah." Kyung Soo reply. "Lets go now." Mr. Do said. All of them go back to their houses.

 

-The next day-

Hyun Soo go downstairs and eat breakfast. After that, she go outside the house. When she open the door, she saw a black car parked in front of her house. "Mom, who's that?" She asked Mrs. Park. "Oh. Thats your future husband. From now on, he will send and fetch you to school." Mrs. Park smiled. Then Kyung Soo come out from the car and go to Hyun Soo. "Hello." He waved and smiled. "Hey, aunty." He said to Mrs. Park. Hyun Soo just stand there because she dont what to do. "Hello." Mrs. Park greet him back. "Shall we go now?" He asked Hyun Soo. She nodded. "We go first." Kyung Soo said to Mrs. Park. "Bye, drive safely." Mrs. Park said. Kyung Soo nodded and bring Hyun soo to his car. He openend the door for her and she go inside. He closed the door and go to the driver sit. He start the engine and drove off to her school. It was silent in the car until they arrived at Hyun Soo's school. "Bye, take care. I'll wait for you here after school." He said. Hyun Soo nodded and go out from the car then go straight to her class.

 

-School ended-

Kyung Soo already waiting for Hyun Soo outside the school. Hyun Soo walk out from the school. When he saw that she was already out, Kyung Soo come out from the car. "Lets go." He said to Hyun Soo. She nodded and go inside the car. Then Kyung Soo go back inside the car and drove off to somewhere. They arrived at one of the garden. "What are we doing here?" Hyun Soo asked before going out. "To talk." He smiled and unbuckle his belt. "About what?" She asked. "About us." He said. Hyun Soo frowned but still come out from the car. Kyung Soo go to her side and bring her to the bench and sit down. "What you want to talk about us?" She asked. "I just want us to be more comfortable to each other." He said. "Oh okay." She said. "So why are you crying yesterday? I dont have time to ask you last night." He asked. "Oh, its nothing." She said. "Do you mind to share with me? Because well I'm your future husband." He said. "I was crying because my bestfriend left me." She said. "Oh. That is sad." Kyung Soo said. "Can I ask you something?" She asked. "Sure." He smiled. "Why did you agreed to marry with me?" She asked. "Ah~ because I want to." He said. "Why?" She asked. "Because I want you." He smiled. He lean closer for a playfull kiss. He's inch away from Hyun Soo's lips and he stop. Hyun Soo was a bit shocked so she move backwards. He sit up straight. "Why are you so scared?" He said while laughing. Hyun Soo hit Kyung Soo's shoulder hardly. "Ouch." He winces in pain while rubbing his shoulder. "Dont you dare to do that again without warning!!" She said angrily while crossed her arm. "So I need to say that I want to kiss you first then only I can kiss you?" He asked. She didnt say anything but still she's blushing a bit. "So, can I kiss you now?" He asked then lean closer to her again. He stopped when he's about to kiss her. Hyun Soo who was closing her eyes, open her eyes when nothing happen. "Haha. See, you also want it." He said while laughing. "Yah!! You're playing with me." She said and hit his shoulder even harder than before. She then stand up and walk towards the car. "Yah, where are you going?" He asked while chasing her. "I want to go home!" She said angrily. "Okay okay, wait." He unlocked the car and both of them go inside. He then send Hyun Soo to her house.

 

Few months later... Kyung Soo and Hyun soo become closer after the day they went to the garden. "Yah!! Hyun Soo!!" Her cousin, Yoomi screamed excitedly. "Yah, whats wrong? Dont shout please. It will make me deaf." Hyun Soo said. "Today is your wedding day!! You should be happy and excited like me." Yoomi said. "Whatever." She said. So, today is their wedding day. (I skip the wedding day part because I dont know how to write ><)

 

They already become a husband and wife and they arrived at their new 'house' after a long day. "What would you like to eat?" Kyung Soo asked. "Anything." She reply. "Okay." He go to the kitchen and started to cook while Hyun Soo go upstairs and bath. After a while, Kyung Soo is done with the cooking and go upstairs to call Hyun Soo. "Annyeong wife, the food is ready." He said while smiling. "Okay." Hyun Soo nodded and both of them go downstairs. Hyun Soo sit on the dining table and Kyung Soo put the plate in front of to eat. She's so clumsy when she eat. Kyung Soo laugh when he see her like that. "Hyun Soo, slow down." Kyung Soo said. "Its so delicious!" Hyun Soo said while still eating like she didnt eat food for 5 months. "Glad to hear that." He said while laughing. After a while, they're full already. Hyun Soo help Kyung Soo to wash the dishes. Then, both of them sit on the sofa in the living room. Kyung Soo turn on the tv and wrap his arm around her shoulder to make her closer to him. "So husband and wife?" He asked. Hyun Soo nodded and smiled. "Are you happy?" He asked. "Yes." Hyun Soo said. "Glad to hear that." Kyung Soo give a peck on her cheek. "Hey, I said dont do that before warning." She said and hit his shoulder lightly. "Okay, sorry. But I'm already your husband." He pouted. "Still, I dont like it." She said. "Okay." He said. "Lets go to bed, I'm sleepy." Hyun Soo said. "Okay." Kyung Soo turn off the tv. They both stand up and go upstairs. "What you want to do on our first night?" Kyung Soo smirked. "Sleep." She simply said. "You dont want to do anything before that?" Kyung Soo lean closer to her. "Yah, you et!" Hyun Soo push him away. Kyung Soo was laughing. She lay on the bed and take the blanket to cover herself. Kyung Soo then lay beside her and back hug her since she's facing the other way. "Goodnight, love." Kyung Soo said and they sleep.

 

-Next year, on their anniversary day-

"Lets celebrate our anniversary day at Hong Kong!" Kyung Soo said. "Are you sure?" Hyun Soo asked. "Yeah. I already bought the ticket." He said while showing the ticket to Hyun Soo. "Okay." They packed their things and go to the airport. Soon, they arrived at Hong Kong. "Woah, we are here." She said. "Yes, lets go dinner afterwards." He said. That night, Kyung Soo bring Hyun Soo to the one of the expensive restaurant. "Please go this way." The waiter said and show them the way. Their table is outside the restaurant and beside the beach. They sat down and feel the cool breeze outside. "You're so romantic!" She said. "I know." He smiled. They order their food and soon the waiter served their food. "How's the food?" Kyung soo asked when they've finished their food. "Its delicious." She said. "Delicious than mine?" He asked. "No, I prefer your cooking." She said. Kyung Soo put his hand on top of Hyun Soo's hand. "So, we are married for 1 year already. What do you feel about it?" He asked. "I felt so happy to be with you. Even though at first I didnt agree to marry with you but you're the nicest person I've ever met." She said and smiled. "Its the same for me. You're my everything." He said. "Me too, thank you for everything." She said. "So when are you going to give me a child?" Kyung Soo suddenly asking the question out of topic. "You want a child?" Hyun Soo asked. "Of course. But I want you first." He smirked. "Yah, you et!" He said. "Its the same thing you said to me on our first night." He said. "Haha." She smiled. "I love you Hyun Soo." He said. "I love you too Kyung Soo." She reply. Then the fireworks show started. They watch it with smile and full of love.

-The End-

-------------------------

A/N: What happened to Chanyeol? Did he sulk with Hyun Soo? No, he isnt. I just made Chanyeol away because I want Hyun Soo to be alone with Kyung Soo. Stay with me for my next one shot of Xiumin!! Thank you for reading ^-^