Drunk & Down

I've Waited Long Enough

The game started off innocently enough. Truths about what one of them found annoying about another member, which group they wanted to collaborate with, who had the worst fashion sense, who was the worst cook, stuff like that. Even the dares weren't too bad. Drink every time someone says your name. Call the manager and ask him for a week off. Replace Jungkook's vanilla pudding with mayonnaise. And while Yoongi didn't mind the friendly questions, he wasn't exactly thrilled by them. And thrill was something Min Yoongi lived for. Realizing it was up to him to make things interesting, he decided to kick it up a notch. 

"Jin-hyung, truth or dare?" Yoongi asked. Never one to stray too far from the sidewalk, Jin picked truth. 

"How often does Namjoon let you top?" Jimin laughed at his boyfriend's outspoken question as Jin stared at him in shock. Turning a deep shade of crimson, he turned to look at his boyfriend who had a blank, expectant look on his face. His eyes held an indecipherable expression that didn't give anything away. 

"Often enough" Jin replied turning back to look at Yoongi. "My turn. Jimin, how often does Yoongi let you top?" 

"That's not how it works, hyung. Jimin didn't even pick truth. Maybe he wants a dare," Yoongi smirked. 

"Alright, Jimin, truth or dare?" Jin didn't hesitate asking. His calm voice was a dramatic contrast to the evil glint in his eyes. 

Without a moment's hesitation Jimin replied, "Dare." He knew he made the right choice when he felt a hand squeeze his thigh. 

"I dare you to top today" Jin's voice was met with a collective gasp from the group followed by an expectant silence. Jimin's cheeks were starting to color as he stuttered. 

"I-I don't think th-that's up to m-" he started. But before he could finish his sentence, he felt a hand squeeze his thigh again and he turned his head to meet Yoongi's eyes. 

"Deal." Yoongi simply said looking at Jin. "Before we leave to fulfill that dare, Hoseok, truth or dare?" 

"U-uh dare" Hoseok was still trying to recoil from Jin's unexpected dare and so he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. He mentally facepalmed himself when he saw the mischievous twinkle in Yoongi's eye. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Hoseok tried to pay attention to the words that were about to come out of the elder's mouth. 

"I dare you to make out with Taehyung for a whole minute," Yoongi smirked. Sober Yoongi would never put his bandmates in such a position, heck he wouldn't even put himself and Jimin in that position but drunk Yoongi had a mind of his own. No matter how drunk he was though, Yoongi knew the boundaries and knew how much his friends could handle. He didn't want to drop something heavy on Taehyung and Hoseok so he decided a simple makeout session would do the trick.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the request but Hoseok didn't seem too surprised. He got into action faster than Taehyung did, sitting up so he was sitting criss-crossed and facing the younger boy. He gently grasped Taehyung by his chin and moved his face until his eyes met Hoseok's. Hoseok shot him a quick,reassuring smile before he leaned forward to press his lips to Tae's. The kiss started off innocently enough--nothing past minimum close-mouthed movements. Hoseok's arms made their way down Taehyung's arms to grasp his wrists. He brought them to up to wind around his neck and Taehyung's fingers immediately wove into Hoseok's hair. The elder brought his own arms around Taehyung's waist and wrapped it tightly before pullling the younger into his lap. Suddenly, the kiss changed dynamics. As Taehyung let out a gasp from the new position, Hoseok took the opportunity to poke his tongue into the boy's mouth and explore. 

The other four boys sat and watched, unable to pull their eyes away from the hot lovebirds in front of them. Somewhere along the show, they knew a minute had passed but no one brought it up. No one knows how long they watched the two boys makeout until Yoongi finally couldn't take it anymore and led a mesmerized Jimin into their shared bedroom. Seeing the boys leave, Namjoon decided he had enough too and had his own boyfriend to take care of. He pulled Jin up into a standing position with him before picking him up bridal style and carrying him into their bedroom as well. 

Hoseok and Taehyung didn't notice the others leave as they continued exploring each other's mouth. They had waited too long for this moment and they both needed each other too much right now to stop. Their hands traveled up and down the other's body as they tried to memorize the feeling of the skin beneath their palms. When Hoseok's cold palms slipped under Taehyung's shirt to caress his abdomen, Taehyung let out a small gasp and bit at Hoseok's lip that he was currently nibbling. Hoseok let out a sharp breath as he jerked upwards, more from the shock of the action than the pain. The friction it caused between the boys left Taehyung breathless and a small moan escaped his mouth for the second time that day. They both froze again--Taehyung because of the noise he had let out and Hoseok because he was afraid of Taehyung running away again. 

"Tae..." Hoseok whispered, pulling back to look into the eyes of the person he loved the most. He wasn't sure what he was trying to say or what he wanted to tell the boy but he knew he had to look into the younger's eyes. He had to give him some sort of reassurance and get some back himself. He didn't know what he wanted but it wasn't what he received. Instead of reassuring ones, Hoseok's eyes met sad, broken ones.  

"I-I.." Taehyung didn't know how to finish the sentence or what to say so he did the next thing he could think of. He ran. Getting out of Hoseok's lap, he quickly fixed his shirt as he grabbed his shoes and ran out the front door of their suite. Hoseok sat there for a couple of seconds, completely fazed by what had just happened. He didn't understand what had happened. One minute he was having the hottest makeout session of his life and the next he was looking into the broken, fearful eyes. And then there was nothing. The warm body in front of him was no longer there. It took Hoseok a minute to register that Taehyung had run away from him yet again before he was getting up and putting on his shoes too. He didn't know what was going on or what he was going to do or what emotion Taehyung's eyes had held but there was one thing he was sure of. He wasn't going to lose Taehyung this time. 


[NOT EDITED]

I am so sorry for the ty & extremely late chapter! I wasn't sure where I was going with this chapter because the whole story seemed to be moving too fast and towards an unrealistic path so I needed to take a break and get a reality check. Also, I started a new Yoonseok fic that I REALLY love if I must say so myself so yeah I was focusing on that. Anyway, here's the update sorry it D: 

I have decided to not make this M-rated. If you are looking for something M rated tho, check out my Yoonseok fic here. It is pretty good and I think I did a lot better on it than I did on this story. Of course, I will keep this one going but I do think my other one is better. Um...I think that's it...

Don't forget to subscribe/upvote/comment! I love opening this website to new notifications so thank you all so much and I love you! 

PROMPT REQUESTS ARE OPEN ON MY TUMBLR AND MY ONESHOT COLLECTION SO LEAVE SOME IF YOU HAVE ANY!