Maybe Next Time

I've Waited Long Enough

"Uhh...V-ah...can I talk to you? Actually it won't take that long so I'll just say it. I just wanted to apologize for yelling at you like that yesterday. I'm really sorry I don't know what came over me and I swear I didn't mean to be so harsh on you" Hobi said, leaning against the bathroom doorframe. He had decided to apologize to Taehyung first thing in the morning and when he saw him brushing his teeth with the door open, it seemed like the perfect opportunity. 

"It's okay" V said offhandedly trying to sound nonchalant. He dried his hands on his towel and walked past Hobi. 

"Wait!" Hoseok grabbed his wrist, "that's it? It's okay? I'm trying to apologize Taehyung"

"Yeah I know hyung and I said it's okay. Let's go eat before Jin hyung starts yelling at us" Taehyung replied. With that, he walked out of Hoseok's grip and headed to the living room to join the others for breakfast. Hoseok entered after him and neither of them missed the uneasy glances the other members were throwing at them and at each other.

"What's for breakfast, Jin hyung?" Tae asked, choosing to ignore the awkward atmosphere and make it seem like a normal day.

"Pancakes" Jin replied, handing V a plate with two pancakes cut in weird shapes just like the younger liked them, "sit down Hobi, I'll fix you up a plate too"

"Thanks hyung," Hoseok said taking the empty seat on the kitchen counter next to Taehyung and taking a bite of his breakfast. "So, what's the schedule for today?" he asked Namjoon. 

"There is none" Namjoon grinned at him. 

"Really?? Can we go visit Kookie then??" Taehyung asked Namjoon, bouncing up and down in his seat excitedly.

"Of course not Tae, he's visiting family" Hoseok replied, turning back to Namjoon he asked, "then why are you four all dressed up?"

"We're going on a double date" Jimin replied smiling. 

"Ughhhh" V groaned "I'm gonna be all alone and bored then!". He pouted as he watched the four boys finish their breakfast and get ready to leave. They all promised to bring Taehyung back some snacks to make up for it and then they were out the door. 

"I can take you to the movies if you want?" J-Hope offered Taehyung when the others had left. 

"Uh..no it's okay hyung. I have to work on the choreography anyway so I think I'll just head down to the practice room." Taehyung replied, getting up to rinse his plate in the sink.

"Oh okay I'll come watch you and help you. The choreography's hard even for me this time but don't worry I can help you" Hoseok got up to rinse his plate too.

"Uh no hyung that's fine. I wanted to do it by myself so you don't have to come." Despite Taehyung's hopes that he wouldn't, Hoseok knew what Taehyung was trying to do. Beating around the bush had obviously gotten him nowhere so Hoseok decided to opt for a confrontation. 

"Yah!" he said stepping in front of Taehyung so he couldn't exit "why do you keep trying to avoid me?"

"I'm not trying to avoid you, hyung. I just really wanted to be alone" Taehyung replied hoping Hoseokwould let it drop and let him leave so he could go to the practice room. 

"Cut the crap, Tae. I know you've been avoiding me and ignoring me as much as you can lately. If it's because of last night, I said I was sorry!" Hoseok now had Taehyung pinned against the kitchen sink as he tried to prevent the younger from leaving. 

"Hyung...let me go" V whined from under Hoseok refusing to make eye contact.

"Not until I get my answer, V. Or should I try another tactic?" Hoseok smirked leaning his face closer to V's face. He wasn't exactly sure where he was going with this since he was almost positive that the younger didn't even like him as more than a friend but the next thing he knew, Hoseok was leaning his nose closer and closer to V's face until he could just barely touch it and run it down the side of the younger's nose. Their lips were merely an inch apart when a small moan escaped from the younger's mouth at the same time the front door opened and in ran Jimin. Both the boys froze, more due to the sound that escaped Taehyung's mouth than their fellow bandmate's entrance. 

"Uh...s-sorry I just forgot to grab my jacket" Jimin stuttered as he stumbled over to grab his jacket from his chair. Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized the position he and J-Hope were in. He pushed the older boy away and ran into Jimin and Yoongi's room, locking the door behind him. J-Hope leaned back against the kitchen counter trying to bring his breathing back to normal. He glared at the back of Jimin's head as the younger exited out the door, thinking of what could have happened if the boy hadn't entered just then. Maybe next time, J-Hope sighed. 


HI GUYS!

First of all, sorry for the short and crappy chapter! I just felt bad that I hadn't updated in a couple of days so I whipped something up. This is pretty much a filler chapter now that I think of it. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway! 

I tried updating every day if not every other day but I have guests over right now so it might take me longer! Also my online classes started and I have a lot of summer homework so I can't update as often. I promise to update once every four days tho! 

Lastly, if you like Yoonmin, check out my oneshot. It's called Our Own Romance and it's just a bunch of fluffy ish. Okay that's it for now! Your comments make my day so please leave some :) Ily all!