Double Date

I've Waited Long Enough

 A quick s/o to Europe for being one of the best readers and commenting every chapter and giving me feedback. ILYSM. And all my other readers who upvote my story and comment, I love you guys you make my day thank you! P.S- follow me on Tumblr here if you have one!


"Yoongi hyung save me!" Jimin yelled, running to catch up with the others. 

"What did you do?" Yoongi asked the younger boy.

"I walked in on Hoseok hyung and TaeTae almost kissing and I think Hoseok hyung's mad at me" Jimin huffed out. Yoongi stared at him for a couple of seconds before bursting out laughing. Namjoon and Jin tried to hold in their laughter but soon even they were cracking up.

"It's not funny!" Jimin stomped his foot and pouted "it was so embarrassing! And awkward!" Yoongi managed to stop laughing enough to ruffle his boyfriend's hair. 

"Ah, you're so cute baby. Come on let's go. Yoongi-hyung will protect you" he said grabbing Jimin's hand in his and starting to walk again with Namjoon and Jin behind them. "So they like each other?" Yoongi asked no one in particular.

"Of course they do!" Jin replied "isn't it obvious?"

"It was but haven't they been acting weird lately?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah they really have. Does anyone know what's up with them?" Namjoon asked the boys. They all shook their heads, thoroughly confused on the status between the two boys. They had to admit that the two would make the perfect couple but they had been acting like borderline enemies lately and it made things awkward for all of them. 

"I wish Jungkookie was here. TaeTae's always in a good mood when Kookie's around" Jimin sighed. Yoongi hummed in agreement before turning to frown at his boyfriend. 

"Yah! Stop talking about other guys during our date or I'm gonna get mad" Yoongi playfully scolded his boyfriend. Jimin laughed at his hyung's cute little face which only made Yoongi's pout deepen. He stuck his tongue out at the younger trying to fight back the smile that was threatening to breakthrough. 

"Awwww you guys are so cute" Namjoon cooed from behind the boys. Yoongi turned around to glare at the younger while Jin giggled at his boyfriend's greasiness. 

"Watch it Joonie or I'm gonna tell Jin what you said about his Christmas sweaters" Yoongi smirked and then laughed when the leader's eyes widened comically. 

"You wouldn't!"

"Wait what does he mean what you said about my Christmas sweaters?!" Jin asked loudly, an accusing yet amused look taking over his face. 

"Nothing babe they're adorable" 

"Don't lie Joonie. He said they were ug-"

"YAH! COME HERE" Namjoon cut off Yoongi, chasing him down the street they were walking on. Jimin cracked up as Yoongi tightened his hold on the younger's hand and started running at full speed. Jimin was kind of surprised as Yoongi only showed this level of energy on stage and usually preferred to stay home when they were free. The last couple of extremely filled schedules must have really been bringing the older boy down and Jimin was glad to see him happy. So he held his boyfriend's hand tight as they escaped the seething wrath that was Namjoon behind them. 

"YOU COME HERE YOU SWEATER HATER" Jin yelled running after his boyfriend. Jin often forgot that Namjoon was younger than him because not only was he supposed to act grown up and mature as a leader, but the boy was smarter than most people Jin knew (and he topped more often but Jin would never admit that). It was one of the reasons Jin loved Namjoon. But being the oldest, Jin couldn't help but worry when Namjoon had to take so many responsibilities on his shoulders and that's why he treasured times like this when he could watch his boyfriend just enjoying himself without having a care in the world. 

The rest of the day went by way more quickly than any of the boys would have liked. They walked down the streets of Seoul hand in hand with their boyfriends, stopping every now and then to give autographs or a quick greeting to fans but most of their fans were polite enough to know that the boys just wanted some time to themselves and so didn't do much except give them a polite smile and wave. The boys were eternally grateful to this and agreed that they had the best fans in the world. 

After Yoongi and Jimin had stopped running on Yoongi's insistence that he had had more than enough exercise (there's only so much an old grandpa can do), the boys found themselves at a carnival. Yoongi and Jimin wanted to go on all the rides whereas Namjoon and Jin mostly wanted to play the carnival games and eat food so they decided to split up and meet back at their spot three hours later. Jimin and Yoongi walked to the Mega Drop as Jin stomped away from Namjoon, pretending to still be hurt at his sweater comment. 

"Awww hyung~ I said I was sorry! Please forgive me" Namjoon tried cajoling his boyfriend. Jin simply continued walking towards the nearest carnival game which was one of those where you had to knock three cans down using just one ball to win the grand prize. He looked up to see a big, cute, stuffed Mario toy wearing a pink dress and knew he had to have it. The only problem was, he had no hand-eye coordination. 

"Will you forgive me if I win that for you?" Namjoon asked noticing the way the older was staring at the huge Mario toy. He didn't really need to ask though as he already knew what his boyfriend's answer would be. Jin never gave up a chance to get a new Mario toy.

"YES" Jin all but screamed, turning to face Namjoon with the biggest brightest smile ever. Laughing at his boyfriend's cuteness, Namjoon turned to pay the girl working the stall (not missing the way she was practically drooling over his boyfriend) and got ready to win Jin the toy. 

"This should be easy for you, Joonie. You're a master at destroying things" Jin giggled, earning a scowl from Namjoon which only made the older laugh harder. Namjoon focused on the cans and hurled the ball with all he had, making all three cans fall down simultaneously. The girl at the stall looked impressed and congratulated Namjoon as she handed him the prize, her hands lingering for a couple seconds longer than they needed to. Feeling an unexpected rush of jealousy, Jin hugged his boyfriend tightly and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, thanking him for the prize he won for him. Namjoon was still blushing as they walked away from the stall. They played a couple more games before Jin spotted lamb kebabs and that was that. They sat down to eat when they saw a scowling Yoongi and bubbly Jimin walking towards them. As soon as the two were within arm's length, Namjoon and Jin burst out laughing at what they saw.

"Shut up you two" Yoongi growled as he sat down next to Jin while Jimin sat opposite to him next to Namjoon. 

"Oh my god, what happened?!" Jin asked wiping his tears between fits of laughter.

"We played a game and I lost" Yoongi grumbled as he stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend for the second time that day. He was slightly amused at what Jimin had made him do and had to admit it was kind of cute but when he saw Jimin take out his phone to take a picture, he yelled "YAH! STOP IT! NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE RAPPER MIN YOONGI WITH A HELLO KITTY PAINTED FACE"


Hehe I hope you liked that ^.^ Idk why but I love jealous yoongi/jimin or jin/namjoon or v/jhope...pretty much any of them lol

AND I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I've been working on my new VHOPE network on Tumblr and it took a lot of time editing and stuff...here's the link if you'd like to follow it ^.^ I would appreciate it! I love you guys and I hope you have a nice day~