Confusion

Longing for you

 

 

The sleep made him feel better but not the words he heard from his grandpa. They were replaying over and over in his head. So the first thing he did after waking up was to groan and to bury his head in his pillow. Sunggyu really didn't want to get up so he just laid there, let his mind be hounted from the bizzare story he couldn't still believe or rather said accept.

 

Why can't i just still be dreaming? It has to be a bad joke, a nightmare or...- yes, a dream! Just a dream where i got told that i have ing vampire blood in my vains!!! Oh my god, and that this makes me practically half a vampire. !! What the hell is this? Is this a fantasy movie? Or a bad remark of vampire? Sunggyu laughed out dark and ironically.

You've got to be kidding me... I can't believe this. Or no, i have to believe this. Ahhrg!! This is just too much. Why me? WHY.THE.HELL.IS.IT.ME! Was there no better explanation for this? Honestly i would have felt better if he had said that i have a cardiact effect and that's the reason my heart is so restless. Ahhh what is this really...

Okay you have to calm down! So i know that i really didn't dream this or else instead of sleeping in this guest room i would still be locked inside the bathroom of my room. That's really a...- reliev. He sighted.

 

*knock*

 

Sunggyu was pulled out of his thoughts and his gaze was on the door. I could have sworn i heard -

 

*knock knock*

 

"Yes?"

 

"Sunggyu hyung? Are you awake?"

 

If Sunggyu wasn't so troubled right now he would have laughted at the silly question of his dongsaeng. Why ask that if he has already answered him. But he just froze at the realization who that voice belongs to, and he just answered akwardly.

 

"Yes."

 

"That's good. Your grandparents are making breakfast just now and asked me to tell you."

 

"Okay, tell them i'll come after I've washed up."

 

"Yes."

 

Sunggyu listened until Woohyuns footsteps were no longer audible. After being awake he only realized the full meaning of it all. Yesterday he was to tired to react properly or else he probably would have screamed at his grandpa. Maybe it was the story of his grandpa or the quiet mood in the kitchen but it felt so unreal. Just now after waking up it was like a bubble bursting, making it clear that it wasn't a dream and that that he really was told such a secret.

 

"I can't believe i was so calm yesterday. But still, there are so many questions i want to ask him!" Sunggyu shook his head. "Unbelievable..."

 

He shifted slowly into the bathroom. Okay he is a person that often speaks what is on his mind and maybe, just maybe sometimes, has a bad temper, but he is not dumb and he knows better than to freak out. He is Kim Sunggyu, someone who has probably the highest IQ out of the members (what he thinks). So his plan is to calmly sort it out. While cleaning himself in the bathroom, he kept on thinking what and how to ask his grandpa about more informations of the topic if possible. He let out a big sight. And he was thinking about Woohyun. He is his number one problem an a big concern. If he (the blood) really is so strongly interested in Woohyun then what will he do? Sunggyu can't possibly hide it from him. As much as he would to call him an idiot or stupid forever, Woohyun always senses if a member has troubles. That is one of his good parts. He won't leave Sunggyu alone if he somehow catches on that Sunggyu is avoiding him. He ruffled his hair. Aish but what should i do. I can't hide from him, how can i avoid someone who is my group member and close friend? No way.He will bug me forever until i tell him...

 

A look at the clock at the clock told him that there was no time to mope about his circumstances. He bet that they already waited for him at the table so he hurried up with dressing and careful went downstairs. He was met with with the smell of delicious coffee and Woohyun - wait? Sunggyu wanted nothing more than bang his head on the door. Did you really think that Woohyun is delicious just know?!! Keep yourself together! Sunggyu smiled at the people at the table.

 

"Good morning!" He said while sitting down. he purposely sat next to his grandma. Woohyun's puppy eyes were ignored.

 

"Good morning Sunggyu."

 

"Morning, Sunggyu Hyung!" Woohyun beamed at him but Sunggyu only managed to give him a forced smile. Right now he had to deal with to much than to care about his friend. Sorry Woohyunnie...

 

The breakfast proceeded quiet beside some questions about his well being and about their upcoming plans. Woohyun stayed silent all the time, just stuffing food into his mouth. Sunggyu glanced over at him. He knew it was his fault for neglecting him and not greeting him properly but just looking at him made him feel jittery again and he felt so hot. When was the last time he touched the younger? His mouth was dry. He wanted to feel the soft skin of the other, wanted the warmth.. Someone cleared his throat. His grandpa was looking him in the eyes. Sunggyu let his head sink and faced the table. He caught him staring at Woohyun. How embarassing! See! How the hell should i deal with this when even a look makes me like this now. He was also embarassed at the way he viewed the younger. Those forbidden thoughs. Because he knew now that he seeks the blood of Woohyun he was overly conscious of it. Before, at the time Woohyun has touched him he didn't knew what this longing was so it just tore him apart and made his chest tight but now - it was so tempting. Tasting the blood. How will it taste?

 

Sunggyu gulped. Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it...

 

"-unggyu? Sunggyu??"

 

He noticed that his grandma had tried to talk to him.

 

"ehm, I'm sorry what did you say?"

 

"Omo my grandchild is daydreaming so much haha. I was asking when you will return to Seoul?"

 

Sunggyu hasn't thought about it. He still wanted to speak with his grandpa but they had to return soon. Their schedule is not waiting for them.

 

"We have to go soon after the breakfast. We still have to attend some schedule in the afternoon."

 

"Okay i will pack you some lunch to take with you!!" His grandma was excitedly clapping her hands together and went into the kitchen to prepare it. They were already finfished with eating anyway.

 

Sunggyu's grandpa gave him a meaningful look and he knew what it meant. The problem was now what to do. He has to talk with him now or he won't get a chance later. Can he leave Woohyun here alone in the kitchen? Just then his grandma made a brilliant suggestion.

 

"Aigo, Woohyun-ah come and help this old grandmother. Can you cut this vegetables for me? I would ask Sunggyu but this kid is totally useless in the kitchen haha." She laughed.

 

"Thank you! Hahah but you made a good choice. Woohyun is the best cook out of us seven"

 

Sunggyu gave Woohyun an approving smile and watched him walk in the kitchen. Nice one grandma!

 

"Yeobo i will take Sunggyu to my room i want to show him something!" And with that Sunggyu was following his grandpa in his room. He looked around the big room. For a room of an old man it was quite bright and clean. There was a big bed and a bookshelf, in one corner a little table with one chair. His grandpa gestured him to sit on the bed while he himself sat down on the chair.

 

"So what do you want to ask me?"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's rather boring right? -_-

So much subscribers!! T.T  You are the best! :)

PS: It's not proof read, so sorry for any mistakes ;D