CHAPTER THREE - PARK SISTERS READY FOR BATTLE

Move Over Fanboys!

 

 

Lifting of Bom and Dara's Dating Ban: DAY 1

 

DARA'S POV

 

I just woke up from a very good sleep and I started stretching.

 

'Wow, I haven't had that good a sleep in like forever!'

 

"I think this is gonna be a great day!" I cheerily exclaimed to myself, hoping for positive vibes to be with me all throughout the day.

 

I went on with my morning rituals while singing a non-existent song to myself. I was still in the zone when I heard Bom from outside my room.

 

"DARAAAA!!!" Bom shouted in a sing-song manner.

 

I barged out of my room, determined to put a sock in Bom's mouth! Literally!! She is seriously shooing away all the positivity!

 

"Oh Dara! There you are, darling!" Bom was wearing a gray cardigan with loose top underneath. She had dark fitted jeans with dark brown leather closed heels.

 

'Woah! Even if Bommie doesn't show her honey thighs, she still looks y!'

 

I thought but I remembered what I was planning to do to her so...

 

"Bommie! Why didn't you tell me we have a peformance today?? I just woke up!"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Well, you're dressed up so we must have a performance you didn't even tell me about!"

 

"Silly ssantokki! Of course I'm dressed up today! Hello? Today is a special day."

 

Bom tapped my head lightly hoping to knock some sense into my mind.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Tsk tsk... today is the day when our dating ban will be lifted, remember?"

 

"Eh?" I asked, still not able to comprehend what Bom is talking about.

 

"Yah! Are you on drugs Park Sandara?? This is the day we've both been waiting for! This is the day when you can have a chance to date Won Bin-ssi or Kang Dong Won-ssi!! Or even Ta~~"

 

And upon hearing my ultimate crushes' names, I didn't let Bom finish. My mind suddenly functioned and I was able to digest what Bom was telling me and I went into a fangirl frenzy.

 

"KKKYYAAAAHHHH!!!! BOMIIEEEE!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!" I shrieked like there's no tomorrow.

 

Soon, Bom joined me and we were both jumping up and down, squealing like grade-schoolers!

 

After a couple of minutes,

 

"Yah! Settle down already! That's what I've been trying to tell you all along but that uncanny brain of yours won't just let you process the vital information."

 

She shook her head and whispered "Scatter-brain Ssantokki.."

 

I didn't mind her though. I won't let anyone ruin my happiness!

 

"So that's why you're so dressed up today!"

 

"Uh-huh. So you should also dress up. Now. I'll just be here in the kitchen if you need me."

 

"Yeah, I'll need you alright. You're doing my make-up!"

 

"Yeah, yeah."

 

"Aren't you gonna ask for something in return? Corn, maybe?"

 

"Nope. Not today, Ssantokki."

 

"Ooh able to resist corn, eh? Are you really Bom?" I .

 

"I'll be a good girl today Ssantoki." she giggled.

 

"Okay then. Hwangssabu-nim will surely be pleased when he knows about this." I playfully said which earned me a smack in the head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later...

 

BOM'S POV

 

'Ssantokki is really beautiful, neh? Even if she wears this casual, boyish clothes her beauty shines through. But, not this day. I am so gonna make her wear a girlier outfit!'

 

An hour later and with much persuading...

 

Dara finally went out of her room wearing a sleeveless denim jacket with a gray fitted racerback worn underneath and tucked in acid-washed skinny jeans and dark-brown strappy heels. Her hair was down this time (courtesy of me, of course).

 

 

Well, I was pushing my luck with this super cute and y dress but she is stubborn as hell! Hey, at least, I put a feminine make-up on her and I got her to wear the y jeans and heels! I even added small curls on her hair for added effect!

 

"Dara-yah... SO Y!!" I gushed at her like what she did to CL-roo back in 2NE1 TV Season 1.

 

"Aigoo, Ssantokki you're blushing already! What more if your actual fanboys say that to you? Or maybe even Won Bin-ssi or Kang Dong Won-ssi themselves?? Or better yet Ta~~"

 

"KYAAHHH!! Bommie, hurry! I wanna go! Now!!" she held my hand and pulled me.

 

Again, she didn't let me finish! 'Ugh.'

 

"Okay, okay. But chill... you're going to ruin both our oufits!"

 

She smiled sheepishly at me.

 

"This is it, Dara-yah. Are you ready?"

 

"I'm ready when you are Bommie."

 

"I'm going to be an ahjumma soon, I better be ready! I don't wanna be an old hag!"

 

"Haha, you're overreacting! And even if you're an ahjumma, you're still pretty!"

 

"I know. Haha. Thanks Ssantokii! Now, I'm surely ready!"

 

"Then I'm ready too!"

 

"Fighting! Yah! Yah! Yah!" we both shouted while going out of our dorm with our arms linked.

 

'Aahh.. I just love my Park sister.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: see foreword for the exact scene currently happening in YG)

 

Tension can be felt emanating from the YG Building. You can even feel it from across the street! YG Family anticipated this and now that the day has come, they can't help but feel excited and anxious at the same time. But, as soon as the main ladies set foot in the lobby of the building the atmosphere changed into that of fervor and giddiness.

 

"Annyeong hashimnikka yereobun!!" a very cheerful Dara bowed and greeted everyone.

 

"Good morning YG people!!!" Bom, not wanting to be left out, shouted with great energy.

 

The employees responded with equal intensity.

 

"Good morning too Bom-ssi, Dara-ssi! Chukahamnida and have a great day!"

 

"Oh, I'm sure we will." Bom smiled and bowed at them, Dara doing the same.

 

"Look who's so up and about today? Chukahae girls!" Noh Seung Hwan better known as Sean from Jinusean greeted them.

 

"Oppa! You're here!" Dara squealed. Both girls hugged him, excited in seeing their oppa after a long time.

 

"Well, I couldn't really miss this day. Plus, I'll be playing an important role, remember?"

 

"Oh yeah. The dating test. Tsk tsk." Bom clicked her tongue.

 

"Haha...we don't really want some crazy erted creep to end up with you guys."

 

"Pssh, please. We have taste oppa. Anyway, where's Harang and the others?" Dara asked.

 

"They're not here. I don't want them to be included in all this ruckus." he chuckled.

 

"Oh! Before I forget, Boss wants you in his office..." Sean looked at his wristwatch "...in 30 minutes."

 

"Ah, neh. Thanks oppa!"

 

When Sean left,

 

BOM'S POV

 

"Ssantokki! Since we still have some time, let's eat first!"

 

"But I thought you don't want to eat today huh?."

 

"I said I didn't want corn today. Not all the other food!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

On our way, employees and staffs were congratulating us nonstop. YG artists, like Goo Hye Sun, Yoo In-na and Kang Hye Jung, greeted us as well.

 

In the cafeteria

 

We saw CL and Minzy with the Crazy Girls dance team and the High-tech dance team huddled up in one big round table.

 

"Oooh! Let's sit there Ssantokki!"

 

Upon reaching the table, everyone greeted us.

 

"Unnies!!! You two look great!!"

 

"CL-roo! Why are you so happy today? You should be sad, your wife will go look for another..." Dara acted all sad and pouted.

 

"Aigoo. Of course I'm sad that my noonas can already start dating when we still cannot." she said regretfully then looked at Minzy, the latter just nodded.

 

"Chaerin!" Dara shrieked.

 

"Omo! Noona, of course I'm joking! I'm sad because once you get a boyfriend you might not have time for us anymore." this time the great leader pouted.

 

"But we're happier! Finally you'll be able to find the man for you!" Minzy cheerily continued.

 

"Aww..." both me and Dara cooed and hugged our two maknaes.

 

"We'll absolutely make time for you guys! We'll let you join our dates!" I joked.

 

"Noona! You're just making us jealous." they both protested.

 

I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chukahae! Bom-noona, Dara-noona!" Kwon Young Deuk butted in.

 

"Thanks Deuk." I smiled at him.

 

"Deukkie! Where are you these days? I miss having you as my dance partner, though Donnie is not that bad." Dara clinged to him.

 

Young Deuk blushed and this didn't go unnoticed by my ever so observant self.

 

'Ah, kyeopta!'

 

"Hey Dara-noona! I heard you!" Young Don just got back from the food counter with a tray full of food.

 

"And to think that I even brought you food. Aahh.....you just hurt my feelings." he pouted and slumped on his chair.

 

"Aww, it's alright Don. I think you're the better one." I comforted him and started eating.

 

"Donnie! I said you're also good..... and thoughtful!" Dara also started to eat.

 

"Hey! No fair!" Young Deuk protested.

 

And a round of 'who's-the-better-Kwon-twin' erupted making breakfast more enjoyable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the big wall clock. "Dara-yah, we better start going now."

 

"Ah, neh. Bye guys! See you! And Donnie thanks for breakfast!" Dara stood up from the chair.

 

"Yeah. Thanks Don! Oh and I'll expect to see you later Deuk." I playfully winked at Young Deuk.

 

And the poor kid was left blushing. Again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And there goes Chapter 3! Shoutout to ryuu-sei! You really made my day! And thanks to Tabisan4eva for the cute poster!!! :) Visit their poster shop! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59786/musical-pieces-poster-shop-open-graphics-kpop-poster-request

 

For the detailed writing of Bom and Dara's outifit. Haha. I'm OC about details like that. And another couple I spazz on, Kwon Young Deuk and Sandara Park! Woot! Now you know alexg23 ;)