Reunions

Our Little Secret

It had been a month. An entire month since Luna had last seen her boyfriend who had been on an Asian tour for the last month. And thanks to their bands' close relationship and Key's big mouth, the first time they were to reunite was over dinner, in public, with all of their clueless band mates at their sides.

 

They were set to meet outside the usual BBQ house just after SHINees's arrival in Korea, as the boys had a hankering for both their Korean food and Korean friends after spending time abroad. Onew was leaning against the wall with his foot nervously tapping when Key shouted something and ran to the left. The others soon followed, leaving Onew tailing behind, his eyesight apparently not as good as the others' until he finally spotted her. With her now brown hair longer and her legs seemingly shorter, she was in front of him again for the first time in ages.

 

"Hi, Onew Oppa," she said fairly quietly compared to their loud friends around them.  She looked adorable. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to reach out and grab her little shoulders and kiss her senseless, but couldn't. All he could do was look, not touch.

 

"Hi," was all he said before they all moved their reunion to the restaurant.

 

Luna's sentiments couldn't have been more similar to his. She didn't know whether to love or hate Krystal for bumping her to the left with a smirk so that she'd be seated in front of Onew at the end of the table. Minho, who was to the left of Onew, also grinned at the two, as if he and Krystal had completed their part of their wonderful plan to set Luna and Onew up together. Luna couldn't help but laugh a little. If only they knew.

 

Conversation quickly grew around them as Luna and Onew sat stealing glances at each other.

 

"Why won't you just talk to him?" Krystal whispered in Luna's ear, annoyed at their silence.

 

"So," Luna turned back to Onew, smiling sweetly to appease the young maknae to her side, "How was the tour?"

 

"The tour?" he shifted in his seat, his eyes knowingly glancing over at Krystal before turning back to Luna, "It was, uh, good. Great, really."

 

"That's nice," Luna nodded, struggling once again to contain her grin from Minho and Krystal's satisfied smiles. Looking back at Onew, she found him staring at her and as their eyes met, she was instantly filled with the insatiable urge to just reach out and touch him, so she did. She easily managed to shimmy off her left sneaker and grazed his leg with her foot.

His reaction was immediate and hilarious, as he jumped up slightly in his chair, staring back at her with a confused look. Feigning innocence, she turned her attention to the grill which now held various cuts of pork ready to eat. Picking up her chopsticks, she searched for the perfect piece of meat, simultaneously wiggling her toes under the cuff of Onew's jeans to meet the skin of his ankle. Grinning as she finally popped a small piece into , she ran her foot up and down his right leg, enjoying his uneasy expression and random shifts in his seat as he tried to focus on his food. Their eyes met as Luna was preparing herself a small lettuce wrap, quickly popping the entire thing in with a quick wink in his direction. Soon after, she caught him grabbing at the edge of his collar, fanning himself from either the heat of the grill or something else. The rest of the table ate while carrying on loud conversations, unaware of the issue poor Onew was dealing with at the end of the table.

 

"Hey , Hyung, are you okay? You don't look so good," Minho questioned his flustered-looking friend.

 

"I'm great."


"You little minx!" Onew exclaimed as he playfully pushed her against the brick wall outside of the bar they were at later that night. After a few bottles of soju consumed during their group night out, the two were in that happy and slightly dazed stage of drunkness-not too tipsy but also not as sharp as usual. As the others were in a similar state, they seemingly didn't notice the two's departure from the bar they went to after dinner.

 

"I'm sorry, Oppa," Luna said, her voice a bit deeper than usual, "But I don't know what you're talking about?"

 

"You don't know?"

 

She shook her head, almost rubbing her nose against his face due to how close they were to each other.

 

"Need I remind you?" He grabbed her right knee so that her leg wound around his waist, effectively pushing her further back into the wall while her other foot dangled a few inches above the ground. She tried not to moan too loudly as she could then feel exactly what he was talking about. After all this time, it just felt so damn good. She moved her arms to wrap around his neck, pulling him forward so that she could capture his lips with hers, her tongue immediately darted into his mouth. He instantly complied, opening his mouth wider so that their tongues could easily battle against each other. Her other leg rose to also wrap around his waist, pulling him even closer.

 

"I missed you, baby," she broke off the kiss when they ran out of breath, only to move her lips to his neck, "And I want you."

 

That elicited a low growl from him, which she could feel through her lips which were still at his throat.

 

"I missed you too, sweetheart. So bad," he said, ing his hips into hers, hands clutching tightly at her lower back for leverage.

 

"Then take me, please," she pleaded, "Just take me anywhere. I need you." She pulled his head forward to kiss him deeply again, not yet letting him answer.

 

"Those idiots probably won’t be back for hours," he panted when they pulled apart, "Let’s just go back to my dorm.”


At around 4 AM, Luna slipped back into her dorm, completely knackered. After extensively “reuniting” with Onew for past couple of hours, it took everything she had not to just stay in his bed and deal with the consequences in the morning. When she quietly opened the front door, the lights were off, which she noted as a good sign that she wouldn’t be getting caught coming back so late. The girls were either asleep or hadn’t gotten back yet, she assumed.

 

She’d accidentally left her phone in Krystal’s purse before she so hurriedly left with Onew. Though, in reality, they didn’t seem that bad, Luna hoped that the girls were either too tired or drunk to worry about her disappearance. A moment later when the lights flashed on, Luna realized her hopes were incorrect. A few feet in front of her, in a robe and some fuzzy slippers, stood f(x)’s eldest member and leader, Victoria, with an exasperated look on her face.

 

“I’m glad you’re back,” she sighed tiredly.

 

“Unni!” Luna exclaimed a little too loudly before lowering her voice to a whisper, “What are you still doing up? I’m so sorry if I worried you because I really didn’t mean to I just-”

 

Victoria cut her off by pulling her into a tight hug, “It’s alright. I know you were with Onew.”

 

“How did you-”

 

“I wasn’t born yesterday, Luna. I just hope that you two are being careful and safe” Victoria pulled back to stare down at her younger band mate, “Just please promise me that from now on you’ll let me know when you’re going out and where you’re going to put my mind at ease.”

 

Luna stared back up at her older, motherly friend, before nodding. Victoria gave her one last squeeze before releasing her.

 

“And I’ll keep your secret until you’re ready to tell everyone else so stop worrying and head off to bed because I’m sure you’re very tired after whatever it is you and Onew got up to tonight.” 


So um yeah here's a new chapter, I guess. Sorry for any errors-I just barely edited it.