Friends

Our Little Secret

A few days later it was a lazy day in the f(x) dorm. Most of the group was scattered around Luna and Amber's shared bedroom while Victoria was in her own, rearranging things as usual.

 

With Krystal and Sulli lounging on their phones at the edge of the bed, Luna was mindlessly scribbling into her journal and Amber was sprawled out on her top bed, trying to solve yet another rubix cube.

 

"Hey, Unnie," Sulli asked, her eyes still glued to her phone, "Do you have any gum?"

 

"Yeah, probably," Luna nodded, gesturing to the nightstand on the right, “Check the first drawer."

 

Sulli pulled the drawer open and rifled through it while Luna was still doodling in her journal. She quickly slammed her notebook and pencil down with wide eyes when Sulli shrieked,

 

"Luna-unni, what the heck are these?" she asked, now standing as she held up an opened box of condoms, "And why is it almost empty!"

 

Sulli and Krystal shared a look of horror when the box fell onto the bed and the remaining condoms spilled out. Apart from the stunned silence was Amber's maniacal laughter coming from above.

 

"Unni, are you not a ?" Krystal inquired curiously as she leaned closer to examine Luna's bright red face. At this point, after all of the noise, Victoria was standing in the doorway with clothes still in her hands.

 

"What's going on here? And Sulli, why were you screaming?"

 

"I'm right, aren't I?" Krystal said with her hands on Luna's shoulders, still examining her closely, "I totally am, look at your face! Oh my god!" She added in English.

 

Luna had her head down, trying not to meet any of their questioning eyes as she tried to think of an excuse.

 

"Oh, those..."she began weakly, “A friend gave them to me..."

 

"Friend?" Amber laughed while looking down at them, "What friend do you have that would give you those?"

 

"Uhh, a childhood friend, yeah," Luna nodded at her own answer, "A friend that I used to be very close with. We went to church together. When we met up again and she found out I was working in this industry, she gave them to be as a joke, you know? So I could handle all of the boys that would go after me..."

 

"So she gave you a half opened box of condoms as a joke?" Amber asked, clearly still not buying it.

 

"Yeah, a joke," Luna muttered sheepishly, deciding to return to her journal while the others still stared at her in disbelief, "She's just very funny."


Double update! yeah I wrote this a long time ago and just stuck it here. k bye.