The First Taping

Our Little Secret

Sunyoung nervously tugged at the skirt of her dress as she squinted against the harsh artificial light. It was the first shooting of Strong Heart, and she couldn't be more nervous. It wasn't as if she hadn't been on a show like this before, because she had. She was just used to starring with the others, with their presence resulting in more attention diverted away from her. Though she didn't exactly enjoy being overshadowed, it at least prevented her from experiencing any sort of embarrassment.

 

It also didn't help that instead of her band mates, she was set to star with her boyfriend-her hot, ultra-popular and secret celebrity boyfriend. And along with having to remain aloof, she worried over making a fool of herself in front of him.

Even though she knew he liked her and they were already in a relationship, she couldn't help but want to impress him, just a little bit.

 

The show started and so far the only thing she had to do was introduce herself. She hadn't been spoken to and was probably not even on camera for the better part of the show until it was brought up. That one touchy and humiliating subject she hoped would never come up in conversation. Her thighs.

 

How this topic came up, she hadn't the slightest idea. The moment her name and the words "horse legs" escaped his lips, she pondered over which method would result in a quicker death: jumping out of the window on her right or her left.

 

Her escape plans became increasingly imaginative as he continued to drawl on over the multitude of nicknames she'd been given since the start of her career until it was finally her time to speak. She stole a quick glance at Onew whose face was contorted into a strange smile that failed to reach his eyes.

 

She took in a deep breath and started sprouting words she was later barely able to remember, as she was only so focused of fighting back those pesky tears that plagued her whenever this topic was drawn attention to.

 

After what was possibly the worst hour of her life, the taping of episode one was over. She was seated in her dressing room in a mess of tears as she reflected on how horribly this first day had gone.

 

She remembered Hodong comparing her to a male wrestler as he happily held up the unflattering, blown up photograph of her which he'd so conveniently prepared. She thought back to the look on everyone's faces as they just laughed along, especially Onew's expression, which she now realized was a look of disgust over her and her horribly defined quadriceps. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear the door creak open until it was slammed shut with the click of the lock following suit.

 

She quickly raised her head from her knees to meet the new intruder. Realizing who it was, she mentally smacked herself for not remembering to lock the door on her own, for it was Onew standing before her, no doubt here to dump her pathetic self.

 

"O-oppa," she barely muttered, wanting to cover her face from him as it was hideously marred by streaks of black mascara which ran down her cheeks. She was unable to say anything more as she was rapidly pulled from her dressing table chair into his embrace. His face was nestled deep into her neck and she was in such shock over his actions that her tears came to a halt. She stood frozen in his embrace, unsure of what to do next.

 

"Park Sunyoung, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on," came his deep voice which was muffled against her skin.

 

"Onew," was all she was able to say as she tried to pull back and face him.

 

"I can't..I can't believe they would attack you like this," he continued as his hands rose to grab her face, his thumbs wiping away the remaining tears that littered her cheeks, "Please, I beg of you, please don't shed another tear about what they or anyone else says about you, okay? Because none of what they say matters at all, will you remember that?"

 

She was barely able to nod as his hands still grasped her face.

 

"I love you, Luna."

 

He enunciated each word before pulling her into the most passionate kiss she'd ever experienced in her eighteen years of life. By the time her back was pressed into the small dressing room couch, she could barely even name what show she'd been on, let alone what happened on it. Her only thoughts were focused on the feeling of Onew's lips on her neck and his hands on her body. She stifled back a little moan as he bit down on a sensitive spot towards the back of her neck which she feared would leave a mark.

 

"Hey, Oppa," she panted as she felt his hands move to her thighs, rising the skirt of her skirt dangerously high, “We should probably stop now. People are probably looking for us."

 

"Let them look." He muttered as his hands rose higher underneath her dress to grip her sides.

 

"Oppa," she said sternly.

 

"Luna," he quipped back, his face rising to hover just above hers. She struggled to maintain a serious expression with the ticklish feeling of his bangs brushing against her forehead. He sighed, pressing one last kiss to her lips before sliding off the sofa. After helping her up, he turned to the mirror to fix his disheveled appearance, earning a small laugh from her in response.

 

"Well thank you, Luna, for leaving me all hot and flustered like this. I guess I’d better be off, then, since my company is so obviously not wanted here."

 

"Bye, Oppa," she laughed as he made his way to the door,"Oh wait!"

 

She quickly shuffled over to him, grabbing onto the sides of his shirt as she stood on her tiptoes to face him, "I love you, too."

 

Giving him a quick peck, she all but forced him out the door. Onew had to bite back the grin that stuck to his face on his entire walk back to his dressing room.


I'm still in need of ideas for this story. Please leave a comment if there's something you'd like to see happen next!