touch [2/?]

Housekeeper [Taoris]

when the morning finaly came, yi fan woke up before zi tao. rays of sun shined through the courtains and shine straight to the mans eyes.

he loved those mornings when he got to wake up like that, but this time the company made it special, because he got to hold the younger boy in his arms. hell, he didn't even know him but somehow the idea of it felt calming.

they younger boy had turned facing him at night and wrapped his arms around his in his sleep.

both had arms around each other and zi tao breathed hot air against yi fan's face. zi tao's faces was beautifully calm and stressless. yi fan wanted to go and make some coffee for him and the guest, but zi tao slept so calmly on his hands, so he was just fine with looking at zi tao when he slept.

at some point, zi tao woke up, but he didn't dare to open his eyes, because he was so comfortable lying in yi fan's arms. he felt that yi fan was awaka, because he didn't breathe the same calmly that sleeping persons did and he reacted to the smallest body movements of the smaller man, trying to adjusting his body better to go perfectly with zi tao.

finally zi tao opened his eyes and met yi fan's soft brown eyes. they were staring directly to zi tao's, making zi tao blush like crazy. yi fan didn't want to tell it to zi tao, that he found his blush extremely cute, but he still did. it would have been inappropriate, but hey, they were strangers to each other and they slept in the same bed so that wouldn't have suprised anyone. still, yi fan's smirk told it to zi tao.

"morning, sleepyhead", yi fan whispered and caressed zi tao's head with his index finger, sliding it against the smooth sking of his face. "sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, I can stop if you want, but I just really like doing this to you", he added and pulled his finger away from zi tao's face and put it under the covers.

"no no, it doesn't. please", zi tao whispered. he remembered the times when his parents still had loved him. his mother used to do the same and sing to him some stupid songs. he missed those times but they were in the past, so it was nonethless.

zi tao pulled yi fan's hand back to his face and yi fan cupped his cheek, looking at him in the eyes.

the younger boy was beautiful. even tho he had liven on the street for three months, his skin was clean and his still had that smile on his face. he was in good shape, but he was a bit too skinny. yi fan wanted to fix it.

"would you like some coffee? I can ask jinah to make us some", yi fan asked and still stared at zi tao's eyes softly.

"who is jinah?" zi tao panicked. was jinah yi fan's girlfriend or something? zi tao thought.

yi fan saw the tiny amount of jeallousy in zi tao's eyes and smirked. "oh, she is just one of my servants", yi fan said as he caressed zi tao's cheek softly. "but do you want coffee or not? or do you want some breakfast too?"

zi tao thought about it. breakfast. he hadn't eaten one in months. "it would be nice thank you. to be honest, I am just starving", he said with a shy smile. he noticed that yi fan smiled too and it made him happier.

yi fan pulled the covers to the side of the bed and yawned, stretching his muscles. zi tao could see all the lines on yi fan's skin. 

"just follow me", yi fan said as he stood up. he went to the other side of the bed and gave zi tao his hand to help him up. he was such a gentleman, zi tao thought. he pulled zi tao gently up with a bright smile, earning a small 'thank you' escaping from the younger's lips.

he took zi tao's hand again and they walked downstairs to the kitchen.

in the kitchen, there were a man and a woman who were already making breakfast.

"you're doing good work", yi fan complimented and went to look what they were making.

"thank you sir", both said in sync.

"but double the food, I have a guest", yi fan said and pulled zi tao gently to his side, introducing him.

both turned around to look at the younger boy. he felt weird, having all eyes on him. "hi", he said shyly and waved to the servants. 

yi fan smiled to him a bit and said "this is zi tao, he is a little shy right now."

"good morning zi tao", they both said after another and continued their work. "breafast will be ready in twenty minutes, jinah will make the table", the man said with a polit smile and added some salt to whatever he was creating.

yi fan nodded and he lead zi tao to the livingroom.

"sit down", yi fan said sat down himself on a big black leathercouch. 

zi tao sat shyly next to him and waited for yi fan to speak. 

"where are you heading today?" yi fan asked.

oh.

then zi tao remembered that it was not permanent. he was going to stay with yi fan only that one night. he remembered that yi fan had said "...so you can continue in the morning."

okay of course zi tao should've thought about that, because it wasn't legit that some random guy offered him premanently a home or something. zi tao was stupid.

he didn't want to leave. yi fan was so kind and handsome and he treated him well. nobody had ever treated him that good, that was a fact.

"I really don't know", zi tao whispered. he was getting sad and his shy smile escaped from his face. he would have to go to the street again and it felt horrible.

"are you sure you don't have anywhere to go?" yi fan asked, looking at zi tao with worrying expression. where did his pretty smile go? yi fan thought and he put his hand on zi tao's knee.

zi tao thought about it and no. he had nowhere to go. why did he have to be so damn poor.

the younger boy shook his head sadly and looked at yi fan in the eyes, it calmed him down because he was panicking again. he didn't want to go back on the street again. he really didn't.

"oh you", yi fan said and shooked his head. "well, I am not gonna kick you back to the street if you have nowhere to go. I am just not that mean."

wait. what?

zi tao's eyes got clearer and he looked at yi fan amused. "are you serious? I- I mean that you don't need to keep me here if I bother you, but it would be really kind of you."

yi fan nodded with a smile and stood up, giving zi tao his hand. 

zi tao grabbed it and pulled himself up. he just went and spontangeusly hugged him, hard. "thank you so much", he whispered into the older man's ear, causing him to shiver.

he liked the feeling of zi tao's arms around him, on his back. their late night cuddle had been amazing too.

no, nothing more did happen, but they just hold each other, completing.

yi fan just wrapped his arms around zi tao's small body and caressed soothingly his back. "you're welcome", he whispered.

maybe they were going to be friends.

"khm, this means you can call me just tao now", zi tao said with a cocky smirk and they both started to laugh.