Strangers [1/?]

Housekeeper [Taoris]

zi tao sat outside, his breath steamed in the dark, frosty air. it was early december and he hanged out on a small bench that was facing the road, waiting for some random passer-by to notice him and offer him a ride to somewhere where he could get to beijing. it was cold outside, that was the only thing in his mind when a stranger - who seemed to be few years older that him - sat on the bench next to him. who would even go for a walk in 3am in december? right, nobody.

"are you cold?" the stranger asked, his voice was polite and soft.

it was kind of obvious that he was, because the poor boy sat on the bench with only slightly worn out skinny jeans and a navy blue hoodie. The man wasn't sure aout the color tho, because the lighting wasn't as good as it could be,

"well, you can guess, I mean, it isn't that bad sitting here, freezing my off with a thin hoodie when here is like minus ten celsiuses", zi tao laughed and a smile rose on the other man's face.

"I guessed", the man said throughtfully. "may I ask you, that why are you outside when here is this cold? I mean, I am freezing and I have a jacket but you don't."

yeah, why would he be? his parents had kicked him out the day he turned eighteen. his parents had as cold attitude against him as the freezing weather.

"may i ask, that why are you?" zi tao mocked and looked at the man.

"I just wanted offer some help, because you look like you are frezing, but if you don't want it, then I may push ahead", the stranger said and stood up. "Have a good night", he added with a smile that zi tao couldn't see.

Zitao had waited for the moment to get someone to offer help, and it was slipping through his fingers. He didn't let it happen.

"no no, wait", zi tao said. "it's not it. thank you for wanting to help, because that's what I've been waiting for the whole night and you are the most less suspicious.

okay he wouldn't say anything yet, hell, he hadn't seen the man's face fully yet because the streetlights were so dim that he could barely walk without lights, but he was used to the street so he knew the places so it wasn't that bad.

the man turned around and laughed. "I knew it", he said simply. "it's not a long trip to my apartment, so do you wanna come or so? it is just 0.5km and yeah, I could give you some new clothes so you can continue in the morning."

zi tao stood up, just a little bit too excited. "Thank you so much", he said simply and shook hands with the other man.

the other man shivered, because zi tao's hand was so damn cold.

"holy , you can use my shower because you are so cold", the man laughed and they started to walk towards the apartment.

zi tao tried to rub his hands together to create a friction to make his hands warmer.

"do you want my gloves?" the man asked and took his gloves off and offered them to the younger man.

"thank you", zi tao said with a smile. the gloces were so warm because the other man's hands had been in those a second ago. "thank you so much."

zi tao had never been afraid of strangers, because he lived in a moment. he acted the same way with stranges and with his childhood bestfriend.

"can I ask you, what is your name?" asked zitao as he rubbed his hands together, blowing some hot air in them. At the same time, he tried to get a sneak peak of the stranger's face, that had been hidden by the shadows for the whole adventure that had lasted five minutes. cute.

the gloves smelled like vanilla. it was neat and xi tao liked the smell and now when he was closer to the other man, zi tao noticed that he did too.

vanilla was his favorite scent. had always been and he loved it when someone smelled like it. he wanted to say it out loud, but he thought the other man would have thought that zi tao was weird. 

because simply, it was strange to smell other people.

"oh, sorry I forgot to intronduce myself. I am wu yi fan", the man answered. his voice got zi tao shivering. it was so low and soft. it was pleasant in all ways. "And you?"

"huang zi tao", the younger answered to the man named yi fan with a small smile. "and if we got to know better, you can just call me tao."

yi fan just smiled, he kind of hoped he would get to know that young man better.

"how old are you by the way?" zi tao asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

"I turn 21 next week", yi fan said without a lie. "you?"

"oh cool, I am eighteen."

as their feet got pressed against the powder-like snow, it left the prints on it. There were a lot of old ones, but their were new. zi tao turned aroung to see them. oh they walked so close to each other. zi tao liked warmth.
after few minutes of walking, zi tao starder to realize where they were. it was the suburb where all the richest people of the area lived.

"oh, do you really live here?" zi tao asked. he was amused.

"well, yes and no. I couldn't afford my house myself, but my parents buy  me everything I need, so it's nice", yi fan answered.

"cool", zi tao said, looking at the houses. even the lighting was better there. he blew air out of his lungs, getting steam out of his mouth. he remembered that when he was a kid, he used to act dragon like that.

but those were just stupid memories.

finally they turned into the yeard of some house. It was almost the biggest of them all. zi tao gasped. he was really going inside that and it felt weird, because his family had always been a little bit poor, so they could never afford to something like that.

yi fan opened the door and the view inside was amazing. It was better than zi tao had imagined. everything was clean and white as the fresh snow that landed on the ground. it was modern.

zi tao was silent as yi fan stepped inside. "come in", he said with a smile. finally zi tao saw what the man looked like and hell, he was the most handsome man he had ever seen. 

he actually stared him. 

his face was in good condition. there were no zits or scars or anything. his face was clean, his lips big and red.

he wasn't cute, he was full on y.

maybe the house wasn't the only thing zi tao was intrested in.

"I am getting little confused over here hey", yi fan said and snapped his fingers in front of zi tao's eyes. 

zi tao just blushed and buried his face in his hands.

"no no, sorry", zi tao said as he slid his hands down. he stepped inside and looked around the hall. almost everything were black and white, but it didn't bother him. it looked beautiful.

just as beutiful as the man that stood in front of him. 

"why were you staring at me then?" yi fan asked. clearly confuserd. 

zi tao blushed even more as he blinked, looking at the slightly older man. "no, umm, you just, you just are very handsome", zi tao confessed and smiled cutely to the older.

yi fan just started to laugh. "o-oh, thanks", yi fan said with a smile and pattet zi tao's shoulder softly. "but hey, shoes off and let's get you to shower and warm clothes."

zi tao katsoi ympärilleen taas kerran samalla kun otti kenkiään pois. jokainen taso kiilsi uututtaan ja koko paikka tuoksui vanilijalle. lattia oli marmoria ja koko paikka oli yhtä iso kuin kartano. se oli niin kaunis.

"okei, tule tänne niin mennään yläkertaan ja annan sulle pyyhkeen ja puhtaat vatteet ni näytän suihkun", yi fan sanoi hymyillen ja käveli zi taon kanssa portaat ylös hänen huoneeseensa. se oli laajempi kuin zi taon ja hänen vanhempiensa yhteensä.
yi fan avasi vaatekaapin oven ja kurtisti kulmiaan. "mitä haluat pukea päällesi yötä varten?" yi fan kysyi kohteliaasti.
"öö ihan sama, kunhan vaan jotain, kiitos", zi tao sanoi ja katseli yi fanin huonetta. se oli erittäin avara ja kauniisti sisustettu. kins-sized bed oli keskellä seinää ja sen ympärillä oli kaksi vase of flowers.


"Okay, come here now so we can go upstairs. I'll give you a towel and something to wear and then I'll show you where the shower is", yi fan said and took spontaneously a grip of zi tao's hand. 

he seemed like a very open persen, to say at least.

they walked upstairs, yi fan holding zi tao's hand.

zi tao thought it was a little bit creepy but was he afraid of yi fan? no. he was not. he somehow knew yi fan was not a bad guy.

they went into yi fan's room that was bigger that zi tao's and his parent's if they would put together. it was massive. It was beautifully decorated and there was a king-sized bed in the middle of the wall and on it's sides there were few vases of tall flowers.

yi fan let go of zi tao's hand and went to the door of his wardobe and opened the door, raising his eyebrows. "What do you wanna wear for the night?"

"umm... anything is fine if it's okay to you", zi tao said. he was amused by yi fan. he was so kind and handsome but still, he seemed a bit selfish, but it was okay.

"are you okay with just boxers and some v-neck?" yi fan asked and suggested different colors that he dug from his closet.

zi tao just smiled at yi fan. he seemed too like he was enjoying looking at clothes. he was very good at fashion, or like it seemed so, he was rich and his closet was full of chanel, gucci and other stuff like that.

"yeah", zi tao said shivering. he was still freezing and yi fan noticed it. 

he took a blanked from his bed and put it on zi tao's shoulders. "you must be so cold sorry to make you wait", he said with a gentle smile.

"no problem", zi tao replied and took the clothes yi fan offered to him. "thank you really much, you are really kind."

yi fan just laughed lightly. "I know", he said and poked zi tao's cheek.

it didn't bother zi tao. yi fan was still pleasant in every way. he was handsome and oh, oh the beautiful voice of his. it was calming and zi tao loved it.

"okay, follow me", yi fan said, smiling again to zi tao. he usually didn't smile that much, but that boy with those cute panda eyes made him do it.

yi fan leaded him to the bathroom - he had three in the house but he picked the one that was closest. he opened the toor like a gentleman and asked zi tao to go inside.

"and hey, I'll let you shower soon but do you wanna sleep with me or in a guest room?" yi fan asked with pure sass.

"haha, funny one", zi tao said lamely. "what ever, you'll decide, both is good

"well, next to me it is then. my bed is big as you already saw so I shouldn't bother you", yi fan said. "but yeah I'll go now."

with that, yi fan closed the door. the boy was so cute. his eyes were so pretty and his hips were truly a gift from above. they were thick, but not in the bad way. they were just perfect, yi fan thought, but finally realized that it was inappropriate so he stopped and went back to his room. 

he laid himself on the huge bed and sighed happily. maybe he could get that zi tao to be his friend. he seemed truly like a nice guy.

after fifteen minutes, zi tao stepped outside with only a towel  wrapped on his waist, hair dripping wet.

zi tao walked back to yi fan's room.

yi fan was shocked because of the view in front of him.

this time, it was his turn to stare at those lean and beautiful abs.

"o-oh", yi fan said as he turned his head away. "you aren't bad looking yourself either", yi fan whispered, he only meant for himself only to hear it, but he saw zi tao smiling.

"thanks", zi tao sassed with a truely beautiful smile.

yi fan just laughed nervously as he looked at zi tao's lean body. "is it okay for you to sleep here? I was just joking and i can make you a bed in the guestroom if you want", yi fan guestioned and ran his fingers through his hair and zi tao found it extremely y.

"it's fine", zi tao said with a smile. "after all, there is a lot of space."

"yeah there is", yi fan agreed with a smile. he was still staring at the younger boy's abs. "sorry, going straight to this but i just want to really tell you that you look really ing good."

zi tao looked shyly into yi fan's eyes. "so do you", he said with a really shy smile, trying to look cute. he blinked his eyes 

"are you warm already or do you want me to... you know?" yi fan asked with a grin.

zi tao grinned back and simply said "well if you want we could cuddle, but remember, I am not that easy" and winked to the taller man.

yi fan turned around so he couldn't see when zi tao changed his clothes. 

zi tao switched quickly into the black boxers and white v-neck that yi fan had given to him. Then he walked to the bed and sat on it carefully.

"you are so warm", zi tao said as he touched yi fan's hand.

"you are still so cold", yi fan said like it was obvious. "now come here", he said and wrapped his arms carefully around zi tao's waist and laid them down.

Then he pulled the covers on them. They were silk so they were cold for the first few minutes, but then they got warmed up and zi tao was getting warmer. it made yi fan smile.

yi fan had one suggestion for zi tao for the next day, but he didn't say it when they were like that. he didn't want to ruin their first moment..

they were strangers to each other but zi tao felt safe. 

maybe yi fan was already his saviour.