Every act of creation is first of all an act of destruction. (Pablo Picasso)

Every end is a new beginning

After million years there was a creature born with dark brown eyes with a tint of blue and green. She looked so beautiful, innocent and bright. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were so happy that it couldn’t be even described.

They named their creation Gaia aka Donghae.

With the time grew Gaia up, she was so lovely and lively, she was the joy of Sungmin and Kyuhyun. When Donghae grew up she always thought why there weren’t others like them, she felt lonely because Sungmin and Kyuhyun had each other but she was alone.

One day she decided to leave Sungmin and Kyuhyun their side to search for others. Kyuhyun went crazy when he found out that Donghae floated away. He blamed Sungmin for it.

He said : ”If something happens to my creature, I won’t ever forgive you!”

Sungmin on the other hand, had enough with it. It wasn’t first time that Erebos told her such things, but she couldn’t stand it anymore. Who thought he that he was? She was so sick of him and wanted to get away but Donghae loved Kyuhyun so she just shuted and said nothing but this was it.

She wouldn’t tolerate his stupid behaviour and senseless words anymore.

“I have had enough of you, I tolerated your stupid words so many times, but I’ve had enough!”

Kyuhyun got really angry and slapped Sungmin.

Sungmin was in shock, after so many years why? Why now? Why? She couldn’t bear him anymore.

She said: “That was the last straw, It’s the end for us.” with a sore voice and teary eyes floated she as fast as she could away in the darkness.

Kyuhyun stayed in shock for a while, he was so ashamed of himself, he was ashamed for what he did and said to Sungmin. He was ashamed of his behaviour and stupid acts.

He was ashamed to stop Sungmin from going, he was ashamed to say sorry, because this time, it was really the end and all of this happened just because of his senseless acts.

Donghae also floated away because of his overprotective rules. Sungmin did nothing, it was all his fault. He bossed around to Sungmin and Donghae and now, they were gone and he was alone.

Kyuhyun decided to get Sungmin back because he couldn’t live without them and a small part of his heart also said that Sungmin couldn’t live without him. So he began to search for Sungmin and Donghae.

When he found Sungmin, she looked really sick and red. Her eyes changed the whole time of colour, her tempreture was high and she was not waking up. Kyuhyun couldn’t believe it. She looked like she was about to explode, her skin started to change to red and her eyes stayed yellow. She didn’t wake up so Kyuhyun started to cry. His tears fell on Sungmin her cheeks and evaporated. When Sungmin finally woke up she looked at him with sad unforgivable, yet loving eyes.

 

“Take care of Hae, don’t hurt her and emberace her like a part of you Kyu and not like a creature that you created!” with this, Sungmin collapsed and never woke up. Her heart stopped beating and her skin turned to red like a bom ready to explode.

Kyuhyun couldn’t do anything but let Sungmin go, he had to find Donghae and apologize, if he couldn’t find her then Sungmin would never forgive him. When he was about to float away with tears in his eyes, he heard an explosion.

At the moment he turned around, his heart stopped beating. Sungmin, his love, his beautiful Sun, his pillar, his reason to live wasn’t there anymore.

She exploded and changed to a big round thing with flames.

It had the same colour as Sungmin her eyes.

She didn’t die but changed into something that would never be able to dissapear.

Erebos wanted to die, but no, he couldn’t give up, he had to find Donghae. He had to talk to her!

 

 

 

So?

Hope you like it.

I know it's sometimes really confusing but I tried to make it easy. 

If you have any questions you're welcome to ask.

Please and subscribe if you liked it :) 

Thanks for reading!