Once upon a time...

Every end is a new beginning

 

Once upon a time when the human being didn’t even exist, there was a big empty space. In this empty space, full of floating rocks, was a creature named Sun aka Sungmin. She floated around the space without knowing what she’s searching for.

 

One day she decides to go a bit further in the darkness. Before she didn’t want to go that far, because there were times that the rocks at darker places floated faster and more dangerously.

But she had enough with the never ending loneliness…

 She had to take a step.

Who knew, maybe there was someone like her in the darkness but was also afraid to take a step.

Sungmin travelled, travelled, and travelled in the darkness but found nothing. She was dissapointed and sad. When she was about to go back to her own space, the rocks that were floating above her started to fall down like rain. She tried to float faster but the weariness of all those years she spent searching was too much, so she just collapsed.

 

Suddunly she woke up for someone’s call, yes it was someone other then her. It was calling her and even touching her. Sungmin opened her eyes with a shock, there it was, another creature like herself holding her in his arms.

When his eyes met Sungmin’s, she was surprised how dark and cold they looked, yet it seemed so warm and shiny to her. On the other hand the creature named Erebos aka Kyuhyun was also memorized with Sungmin her eyes. They were yellow with a tint of red and orange. It made her look insanely beautifull and warm. 

 

 

~ So began their unbelievable big love for each other that would have extremely dangerous consequences.~

 

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun travelled from that day on always together. They were so happy that they found each. But after so many years and travelling in the darkness, there began an uneasy feeling in Kyuhyun.

 

That uneasy feeling lead to high tension in their relationship. Sungmin couldn’t understand Kyuhyun his problem. She was so angry at him, that she even said hurtfull words to Kyuhyun that she never meant to, but it was really too much for Sungmin, Kyuhyun his acts. He was being such a paranoya that Sungmin couldn’t stand it. 

She loved him and she knew that she wouldn’t be able to live without him, but there were times that Kyuhyun made Sungmin go crazy with his overprotective behaviour. 

Fortunately they always made up at the end and apologized to each other.

Kyuhyun understanded his fault and talked about his worries to Sungmin. Sungmin told him that he shouldn’t worry about losing her because she wouldn’t let him go. Even if Sungmin was lost, she would diffenetly make sure that she found Kyuhyun again.

 

After thousand years got Erebos and Sun both a bit older, and gave up with searching for creatures like themself. It was a sudden thought that came in Erebos his mind.

He didn’t knew how he came to this decision but it would maybe work. He wanted to create self a creature like themself. So Kyuhyun told it to Sungmin and she agreed to it. 

 

 

 

 

Sun is Sungmin 

Erebos is Kyuhyun 

I wrote at some places sun and erebos to make you not forget what the story is actually about. I'm sorry if it's too confusing.

The next chapter will be updated on 30/05/2015 :) look forward to it.

Please comment and subscribe ;)