The end will look like the beginning...

Every end is a new beginning

He searched years and years to Donghae everywhere.

When he finally found her, she looked sad and dissapointed for not finding anyone other then herself, Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

“I found no one but silence in the darkness Kyu” said Hae disappointed.

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say. What was he going to tell Donghae about Sungmin? What would she think about him if he told her that it was his fault?

He smiled a little and answered: “I know, we also searched many years for others like us but found nothing.”

Donghae looked at his eyes with a hope:“Then how come that you and Sungmin found each other?”

Kyuhyun also thought about it but he hadn’t found any answer.

“I don’t know, I guess there is someone who we can’t see that rules here everything.” Answered Kyu eventually.

Donghae looked with sad eyes in the dark space ahead of her.

“Hae, we need to go to see Sungmin, let’s go!” Kyuhyun held Donghae her arm and floated with her.

When they came by Sungmin, Donghae couldn’t understand. What was going on? What was this big round thing exactly? It had the same colour as Sungmin her eyes. It couldn’t be…

How was this possible? Donghae began to cry, Kyuhyun didn’t have to say anything. She already knew what this big round thing was. It was Sungmin, yes, it was their Sun.

“What happened after I left?” asked Hae trying to get a bit closer to Sun but failed at the end because of the too high temprature and high eruptions.

Kyuhyun thought about telling Donghae their argument with Sungmin and his shamefull agression but he was afraid to lose Donghae too so he lied about it.

“When Sungmin heard about you, she got angry and changed red after a while because of sadness she got sick and explosed.”

Donghae felt a pain in her heart, it was her fault that Sungmin wasn’t there anymore. Kyu went to Hae and embraced her.

 

After Sungmin her change, Kyuhyun and Donghae also changed. Kyuhyun was more quiet, he didn’t know what to talk about with Donghae or what to say to her, too afraid to lose her too like Sungmin because of his stupid faults. Donghae on the other hand wasn’t as lively as she was.

She didn’t talk much nor smiled. She couldn’t stop thinking about the incident, it was all her fault. She couldn’t forgive herself, she also didn’t understand why Kyuhyun wasn’t angry at her.

He said that it wasn’t her fault but still no matter how you look at the case, it was Hae her fault.

After years made Kyuhyun and Donghae a habit like going to Sungmin and talking to her about their worries. Sun didn’t answer back but they still felt better after telling their feelings to someone. ‘Cause Kyuhyun couldn’t say to Donghae that he had extremly pain in his heart, because of his fault and lies to Hae while Donghae couldn’t say anything to Kyuhyun, because she felt sorry for him.

Their relationship was awkward, even worse then awkward, it was quiet. Too quiet, like they were alone and not together.

One day Donghae decided to talk with Kyuhyun, she couldn’t held it in anymore. It was eating her inside out. She floated to Kyu after her one-sided talk with Sungmin and said:

“Are you okay with this?”

Kyuhyun was confused, what was she talking about?

“What do you mean?”Asked Kyu back.

“It was my fault that Sungmin changed and you just say that it wasn’t my fault! Do you see any logic in there???”

Donghae was getting angry now that she thought, it was quiete strange that Kyuhyun didn’t say anything.

Maybe he didn’t want to talk about it or maybe he didn’t want that Donghae felt bad about it, that was what Hae told herself everytime she thought about asking him about the incident, but she couldn’t hold her tongue anymore. She had to ask it.

Kyuhyun was surpised and afraid at the same time. He knew that she would ask him about Sungmin again. He was afraid that it would be that soon.

“It wasn’t your fault, let’s stop this nonsense and talk about something else!” tried Kyuhyun to convince Donghae.

Sadly it didn’t work, she was being hard headed and Kyuhyun wasn’t in the mood to discus with her about this matter.

“No, we are going to talk about it now! There are things that you don’t tell me! You are going to spit that out ‘cause I’ve had enough with this silence!” said Donghae determined not to give up.

“I don’t want to!” Kyuhyun was getting angry, why was she being so annoying today?

“Oh yeah?, I don’t care! Tell me the truth right now! Or else I’ll also leave!” treatened Hae Kyuhyun, She was talking with high voice and that irritated Kyuhyun the most.

“You want the truth? Okay, here you are, yes it was your fault that she chaged! If you hadn’t left, then we wouldn’t have argued because of you! Then I wouldn’t have been so angry and slapped her! Then she would still be alive if she wasn’t that angry at me!

But look, right now, we are alone in this darkness!” Kyuhyun began crying

“Look at me, I’m drained with regret and memories, I’m regretting everytime what I did when I see you. Do you even know how much I’m hurt? She was the only thing for me that was beautiful, she was the only one that I loved with my whole life.” Kyuhyun was just crying unstopable. Hae didn’t know what to say. She was surprised, angry and sad.

“Why didn’t you say anything? Why did you lie to me? Do you think that I’ll forgive you now?” asked Hae with sad, angry voice.

“I don’t ask your forgiveness, I don’t deserve it! Just stop questioning and don’t leave my side! I can’t be alone without you! You are also a part of Sungmin. She wanted me to take care of you and not to hurt you. So please, please help me to hold my promise!”

Kyuhyun and Donghae were both crying now. They were both at fault. It was their fault and now, they were paying it with regret.

After their intensif dialogue got Donghae an idea.

What was the reason that they lived? What was it that they were going to win?  They didn’t even know what they were supposed to do, they just floated around. What happened to Sun, was maybe supposed to happen by the one that created Sun and Erebos.

Who knew maybe that was going to happen to Kyuhyun and her too.

Donghae thought about it and got an idea, but Kyuhyun had to agree with it.

“I think I know how we all will be together again.” Said Hae.

Kyuhyun looked at Donghae and smiled soadly  “Okay, let’s do it! What do we have to lose.”

 

Donghae didn’t need to explain, she just floated with Kyuhyun to Sungmin. Without stopping, they just floated to the heat, round thing that once was their Sun.

 

They felt something changing in their bodies.

Kyuhyun was losing his voice and his eyes were changing of colour from black to gray, from gray to white.

He told with his last voice and a little smile :

“Let’s stay always together!”

 

Donghae was also smiling. Her temperature was rising. Her eyes were changing colours from green to blue, from blue to brown.

She felt like explosing and wondered if Sun also felt this way.

 

After a while she felt nothing, Erebos too, they were now feeling nothing but happiness and hope to be always together.

Erebos and Gaia held hands and closed their eyes, after a short 3 minutes they collapsed with a smile.

 

 

And…

 

 

 

 

BOEM

 

 

 

Gaia changed to a round small planet beside the sun with oceanes, mountains, woods, vulcanos, etc.

Her anger and sadness sinked in the middle of the earth.

While her beauty and liveliness came to the surface creating an atmosphere with air where we can breath.

 

Erebos on the other hand divided in different things.

His Heart changed to a white round thing while his anger and regret changed to stars, meteors.

His loneliness changed to different planets and his silenceness to an atmosphere without air.

Maybe they couldn’t be as close as in the past anymore but they were happy. ‘Cause now they knew their reason of existing and they were all together.

Erebos embraced Gaia and Sun with a never ending darkness and protected them.

 

Until the end…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it ^_^

Well it was a homework so I'm not sure if it's fun or interesting enough to be a fanfic

but personally I liked it.

Anyway thanks for reading :D

If you liked it please subscribe and comment 

I would love to hear your comments !

BYE Guyzzzzz!