Screwed

Slow Burn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is mortified as he sits in the front seat of Yoongi’s car. He keeps replaying the events of earlier in his mind. The younger man is embarrassed; he hadn’t meant to reach out and touch. Jungkook is not sure how it all spiralled so out of control going from a thought in his head to his hand caressing the Yoongi’s face.

Just thinking about his faux pas has Jungkook flushing red. He can feel the heat of his embarrassment rising from his neck to his ears. The younger man throws his hands over his face to hide his current state.

“Don’t do that,” Yoongi’s voice has the younger man peeking through his fingers. “Don’t cover your face, I like looking at you. Especially when you blush like that.” Yoongi graces Jungkook with a mischievous wink.

“No teasing hyung,” Jungkook whines burying his face deeper in his palms. “I am so embarrassed; I don’t know why I did that.” The youngest man says.

“What? Touch my face? That’s why you’re turning red?”

Yoongi laughs not because of Jungkook’s cuteness, but because if touching his face caused this reaction. What would happen to the boy if Yoongi told him where actually wanted to be touched?

“, you are freaking adorable. You know that, right?” Yoongi says hoping to turn the boy a deeper shade of red.

Success!

Jungkook sputters and coughs. He has spent a good portion of this date either blushing or spewing unintelligible conversation, and the young man is a little tired of Yoongi having the upper hand. Jungkook wonders if Hoseok had experienced the same.

“Hyung, did Hopey hyung blush this much?” The question comes out before he can stop it.

Jungkook’s hands cover his mouth instantly, and his eyes grow wide.

And yeah right about now Yoongi wants to kiss Jungkook. But he made a promise, to only kiss the person he chooses and he’s still not sure who that is. Kissing was not clearly not the litmus test; he had wanted to kiss Hoseok on their date as well.

Yoongi turns to Jungkook and asks, “Do you really want me to answer your question?”

The boys nods, hands still covering his mouth and eyes still saucer-sized.

“No, Hosoek didn’t blush. But we have known each other since forever. I like when you blush Jungkook, you look beautiful and vulnerable. It makes me want to protect you. I also, really like when you touch me it makes my skin tingle. Even now I can still feel the ghost of your fingers on my skin.”

Yoongi doesn’t know if he has shared too much, but he was honest with Hoseok about his feelings for him and he wants to do the same with Jungkook.

Jungkook’s hand fall from his lips.

“Y-you can?” Jungkook asks, Yoongi’s words fascin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter