005

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungjae took me to parking lot in one of his Mall ( yeah, he has a mall). The parking lot has a unique architecture that might be little difficult to wandering around without car. He always took me here, when he had something to talk about then. But it was long time ago before I attend BPP. I keep quite because I am not in the mood to talk anything with him, but he wasn’t sungjae If he weren’t insist.

“what?”I asked already feeling irritated with his stared.

 “nothing”

I rolled my eyes as sungjae took his cigarette and light it up. He smirked while blowing out the remaining smoke.

“you are such nuisance.”I said again and turn my back, no way in hell I would face that simpleton.

Sungjae, is one of people in my life that happy in my misery. Oh I hate this parking-interrogative thingy. And I hate this silence, for God’s sake just tell me what you want already sungjae.

“can’t you just put that thing off, I am trying to live here but your smoke telling me otherwise”I retorted as I take his cigarette and shut off it.

While that crazy man just smirk and laughed it off. That’s enough, I’ve had enough with this. I opened the door and went out of this car. I don’t care if I ended up wandering around the parking lot it was worthy enough rather than sitting within one meter with him. to my dismay, he went out too and grabbed my hand so I could face him. there he was, wearing unreadable expression.

“can’t you jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter