004

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last period was the time joohyuk hate the most. Because his morning til lunch period was physic ed, so he would be very exhausted at the last. Just like every other day, he has to write an essay. He hate this to the core of his life, he feels sleepy too but he do it anyway. It was the promise to his father, that’s why he’s willingly doing essay after hours train his physical. It’s more like challenge than promise actually, so he’s about to ace everything just like what his father wants. When he was on verge of going crazy and throw things away, joohyuk saw her finished her own essay and brought that to ssaem.

Honestly, joohyuk was very envy at the thought of leaving earlier. His eyes traced back to what he’s doing right now. His limb and hand already reach its limits. So he rushed things up and eventually finish it in twenty minutes. After he gave the essay and earning bunch of warning from ssaem about not getting sleepy at class, joohyuk notice she forget her tote bag. He took the tote bag and dismiss himself to go after her.

His feet brought him to the bus stop, because she rarely got her chauffeur to pick her up. And she mostly would stalk him all day long. Such nuisance girl. But no one there, apparently joohyuk was two minutes late. She already took the last bust. Joohyuk walked closer to the Bus stop and sat on the seat, his eyes peeked into the tote bag he carried. There were bunch paper sketch. He took one of them and stared at it. there are different sketch, like a boy wearing snap back, someone’s back, boy and girl clasping hand together. No doubt, the boy is hanbin and the girl is her. Joohyuk heaved a deep sigh, as the bus arrived. He took the sketch back and get on the bus while carrying the bag all along.

 

000000

Without him knowing that someone’s back he saw on the sketch was same with his back.

 

0000000

I should have treated you better when I had you,- If you – Bigbang

 

Why do you love him so much?

People around me often say that. Ironic isn’t it? It wasn’t like I broadcasted everything I felt toward him to others. Even, his fiancée realized something wrong with me. Why wouldn’t he understand everything I feel?

There’s no particular reason to love someone. I just know he’s right for me, but the thing is I am not right for him.

The happiness I felt as we were went home together fade away when I notice her fiancée waiting him at our stop. We both headed out of the bus as soon as the bus stop. Suddenly, his face brighten up when he notice h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter