003

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being loved by you, who is a good person, makes me feel like I am good person too, - gunwoo to jung joo.

0000000000000

 

There was a lesson for last period teaches by Hwang seonsangnim. This time, everyone in my room gathered in middle of room to start a lesson. junhwe left his computer for a moment, yoojung came back from her violin private lesson, joohyuk came back from his training, and I’m fully wide awake. The lesson is very simple, Hwang seonsaengnim will give each of us a book and we will learn it by ourselves. That was our daily routine, we only knows how to study. We read books, write paper about it, or making research. At the busy day, we almost forgot to eat and drink, even how to get out of our room. That’s how passionate we were. You must be think we would go crazy someday. But apparently we still have a very pleasant memory, at least for them, not me.

Junhwe, he has his hobby and computer. To him, it is his muse.

Yoojung, she can’t live without her violin.

Joohyuk, he loves sport. He loves work out.

Everyone has hobby, except for me. The only thing I could focus on beside study is him.

Kim Hanbin

Kim Hanbin is the only one who could make me sane like normal people beside study.

Suddenly, the image of his heavy shoulder repeated in my mind. ah, I miss him. When I finished my  essay about today’s lesson, I give my essay to Hwang seonsaengnim with no bother waiting his response. I walked away from the building and found someone lean on the wall while folding his hands. He carried on his red bag and wore a hat on.  I looked around to find someone else, but no one around. My lips couldn’t help but curled up, he was waiting me just like every other day.

“why are you here? Where is she?”I asked him while walking past him, and of course he was following me after.

People say, every man will have two women beside his mom in his life, lover and mistress. Doesn’t matter how that man only thinking the mistress is just friend. But as whole perception from other point of view, the mistress is almost as important as his lover. You won’t need any scientist to realize that which role I posed. I don’t care which role I could obtain. I just need to be beside him.

“she’s attending her vocal lesson.”he answered quietly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter