002

College Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only chance all of department students can meet is in diner which is like a very big mansion with a big hall so we could eat together just like what you could’ve seen in harry potter’s movies. A Great hall.

The building was placed in the middle of the area with each building is built around it. i went along bunch of marine boy (those who take major related to water, I called that) and law students got into the diner and queuing with a trays behind a not-very-tall-compare-to-joohyuk guy named suho or something, couldn’t recall it. I was very sleepy and just took the simplest food, sandwich, and found myself a nice table so I could eat with peace until a very familiar guy came up and sat in front of me.

 

“hey”

I didn’t bother to look up because I knew who the guy is, none other than jongdae. He is very competitive person and insist me to join his department. Yes, he know the rules, about not allowed to recruit a black preparation student into any department maybe I am just too endearing to be ignored.

“No. Jongdae.” I said.

“hey, I haven’t say anything…, yet”he offended as he takes spoonful of his pudding.

The diner still packed with most of student, especially medical student who probably just came back from doing goey goey thing with cadaver because they kind of hesitate to enjoy the pork cutlet and kimchi, devour steam buns instead. He was nowhere to be seen, I miss him already.

“ya! Do you hear anything I said?”jongdae asked.

I finally looked at jongdae to deliver my thought of him which is very annoying so he could gave up and find others candidate to join his department. I prepare my speech about how I didn’t have any slightly interested with his department and how he should off because he wasted his own time which he could use in productive way rather than talking with someone who didn’t have any future description in head like me before I could opened my mouth, he bring out his hands right in front of me.

What the heck was he doing?

Did it mean I have to talk with his hands? Refer to ‘talk to my hand’? means ‘shut up” how dare he!

“just keep on think about it. this is flyer for you, I hope you can decide on your graduate”

Yes, practically in law, I haven’t graduate yet from high school.

“I will reconsider about considering me in the consider option of choosing consider suitable department I have to consider” I said absentmindedly. Jongdae just looked at me disbelieve and went to his own table.

I took another bite of my bread and have a very peace moment, until someone opened the door rashly. It revealed an unfortunately familiar man with bunch of idiots following him. The familiar man was heading to my table with fully smirk plastered on his face. How I wish I could wipe away that smirk. Idiot. No need to explain who that person is, I honestly too lazy to tell you.

“hai!! Nice to meet you here”

Ignore it

Ignore it

Ignore it

Too late, he and his crews already occupied my table which was empty. It wasn’t too difficult to endure with these kinds of people. I knew they weren’t bad, but I just couldn’t comprehend with whatever they said. Maybe I am just too genius, or they didn’t have any conscience at all. I wonder how he keep up with these people, he’s genius too.

Well, you maybe know who he is, my cousin. Don’t get me wrong, we have a very clear and good relationship. But that relationship doesn’t include being so kind to each other, I recall?

 

“ya, look at the new law lecturer. Such a beauty, I hope my pants won’t get wet tonight”sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter