Departure

Baekxing Drabbles

The light reflected off of the white bedspread and walls filling the room with an unbearable brightness. Baekhyun awoke, eyes fluttering open as he adjusted to his surroundings.  He slowly came to his senses remembering the events of the night before. The body next to him stirred for a moment and he stilled watching the latters black locks peek out contrasting with the overwhelming whiteness of their room.

 

“Yixing ah~” Baekhyun whispered

 

“Mmm Baekhyun, you stayed” he mumbled back rolling over to peer at the younger through the mess of fringe and bedding that hid his gaze.

 

“Yea sorry I didn’t mean to I guess I just fell asleep, I’ll go now” Baekhyun began to peel the blanket off of himself only to be stopped by a hand on his arm.

 

“You don’t have to. Stay until you feel better.” Yixing pulled the smaller closer to him so that he was partially on his chest and began running his fingers through his hair. “It is better you stay now than wake me in the night from stress dream again.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as his head bobbed on Yixing’s chest allowing himself to flow with the other’s laughter. Though he was smiling he felt his eyes swell with the promise of tears. He buried his face into Yixing trying to hide his face but as soon as he felt the others warmth he let out a low whine and the tears began streaming uncontrollably.

 

“Baekhyunnie. shhh shh” Yixing the smaller’s back “its ok”

 

Baekhyun shook his head not bothering to lift it an inch, though his voice was muffled by the older’s shirt “its not ok we are falling apart”

 

“Baekhyun. Don’t say those kinds of things, where would you get an idea like that?”

 

“He’s not coming back and you..”

 

“I what? I am not going anywhere and Tao is just resting” Yixing chuckled

 

“its not funny!!!” Baekhyun finally looked up at him, his pouting face completely flushed and wet from his tantrum


“It is, you are being silly. Even if we were to leave that doesn’t change how we feel about you or anyone else in the group. And besides I won’t ever leave you alone Baekhyun.” Yixing leaned down to place a kiss on the younger’s temple “don’t worry”