Nightmare

Falling in love with a fool

 

The next morning

-CHUNJI P.O.V-

* Why i said that? Beautiful eyes? EISHHH i'm going crazy* l entered to the classroom and sat. * well at least today we don't have clases together...why why why i told her that...i'm not suppose to fall in love*

"YAH ARE YOU ALIVE?!!"- Changjo shouted and slap me in the head.

" Yah!! Why did you do that?!!"- I stoop up and i realise that it was Changjo-"Yah! I'm you Hyun you can't hit me"

" But Hyun i was talking to you and you were in dreamland, i hadn't another option"- He excuse.

" I know you enjoy it"-I said and i saw him smirking * This kid...*

" Well Hyun what were you thinking about?"- Changjo asked. * I can't told him*

"Nothing"- i lied and he stared at me.

" You don't know lie, but if you don't wanna tell me"- He turned around and walk away * what a weird kid...He didn't tell me what he wanted* I leaned my head on the desk and i felt asleep.

 DREAM

 *Where am i? Is this the school?* i started to walked and i bumped someone. She turned around it was Jaemin she was crying.

 " Oppa why don't you love me?"-She crying even harder- " WHY!!!!"- she became a monster. I started running and she dissapear.

" Chun ji"- a  voice said, i turned around.

" ~~~~~~-ah What happened to you?"- She was like the day i found her unconscious in the restroom-" Why are you bleeding"- i touched her lip and she became Ji Eun.

" Ji Eun what are you doing here? Where's ~~~~~?"- I backed, trying to get away from her.

" Oh that girl, Dongsang you like her?"- Ji eun asked. and i shook my head.

" Oh that girl, Dongsang you like her?"- Ji eun asked. and i shook my head. " Don't lie you like her"- She came closer and i just stared at her-" HAAHHA Look at you, you like her because she is like me, we are alike, so that why you like her. YOU STILL LOVE ME"- She became a monster too, i tried to escaped but she grabbed my wrist." LEAVE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"- I shouted.

 

DREAM ENDS.

 

"Chun ji... CHUNJI!!"- Ricky shake me and i wake up.-" Are you okay? You were whispering"

" I had a nightmare, what i whispered?"-I asked.

" You said Ji Eun Leave me"- He sat next to me-" iguess you were dreaming with she..."

I didn't say anything, i was sweating, i stoop up " I'm going to the restroom".

 

-----------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter but i'm sleepy. COMMENT PLEASEEE :)