I can go to pick you up

Falling in love with a fool

 

 

LYRICS IN BLUE ARE CHUN JI THOUGHS

--------------------------------------------

"Hye ri annyeong"-i waved and walked towards she.

"~~~~-ah annyeong"-Hyeri said.

" So...what happend yesterday?"- i asked excited-" Did you kiss?"- i smirked, i know that spies them yesterday but i missed the last part because of Chun ji * Chun ji...*

 

Flash back

 

" You have beautiful eyes"- Chun ji said, i felt the blushing in my cheeks. He noticed and dropped my wrists.-" Am... I-i have to go now, bye"- He waved and walked away.

I was still red,* He said i have beautiful eyes...* i smiled and started to walk.

 

Ends flash back

 

" ~~~~~-ah are you listen to me?"- Hyeri shaked my arm.

" Bwha?...Oh yes yes"- I lied-" So tell me what happend yesterday"

" You didn't listen to me"-She made a grin and i bit my lip-" Well listen this time"-i nodded.-"Yesterday when you abandoned me in the restaurant, we started to talk about everything, it was so awkward, i know we are friend but he makes me shy. Then he walked me home and nothing more."

" BWHA? No skinship? eishhh"-I was like What the...-" so much effort for nothing...-i whispered."

" Bwha?"-* shi..she almost heard me*.

"Nothing, it's i just can't belive that nothing happened between you two"-I said angrily.

She smiled-"~~~~~-ah"-she said and i stared at her- " You were with Chun ji oppa yesterday?"

"B-bwha?...No i told you i went to my dad's office"-i lied * She saw us?*

" You liar"-She said and started to walk-" I know you two were in a date*

* What?*-" Wait! no, we weren't!!!"- I shouted and she turned around to see me.

" HAHA Liar"- she said and walked away.

* Gosh...this girl...*

 

-CHUN JI P.O.V-

" Hyun are you ok?"-Niel asked me and i nodded.-" You have a crappy face"

" Yes, i know. I had a nightmare and let me like this"-i said * Ji eun...*-Niel what happend yesterday? Did you kiss her?"- i asked him.

"No...we talked alot..."

" Wait what!! You didn't kiss her!!?"-I interrupted him.-" Ashh Chinchaheyo i'm gonna kill you"- I showed him my fist and i started to hit him.

" Hyunn Geumanhe!!"- Niel shouted.- "Yah yah hyun can i ask you something?"- he said and i stopped hitting him.

" Bwha?"- I said and he smiled.

" You and ~~~~~ went in a date yesterday weren't you?"- he said smirking.

" BWHA? Yah you punk!!"- i told him showed him my fist again, he started running and i ran after him.

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

Lunch time

-NARRADOR P.O.V-

"Hi guys"-you said to teen top and Hyeri -" What are you doing"- you sat next to Changjo.

"Eating"- Chun ji said sarcastically * This bipolar guy*.

"Nonna do you wanna see a movie tonight?"- Changjo said.

" Ok"- you nodded * Why is he inviting her to watch a movie?*

" You guys are invited too"- Chang jo said and all of us nodded but Niel shook his head.

" I can't go"-Niel said.

" Why hyun?"-Ricky asked.

" Because i have a date"- * Date?* * Date?* He look at Hye ri and she turn red.

" I can't neither"-Hye ri said and i stared at her-" I have a date two"- She was red.

" You two have date tonight?"-L.joe said smirking.

"Yes"-They both said and they look at each other and smiled.

" I'm going to the restroom"- Hye ri said.

" I'm going with you"- you said and started to walk.

 

In the restroom

" Hye ri why didn't you tell me?"- you asked her. and she smiled.

" Because it was a surprise"- She said and you hugged her and started jumping.

" I'm so happy for you!!"-you said you was still jumping.

" You have to help this afternoon to get ready"-She said and you nodded.

 

In the cafeteria again

" So we see at 8 in my house"-Changjo said and stoop up.

" But i don't know where do you live"- You said, Changjo was about to speak when someone interrupted.

" I can go to pick you to your house to go Changjo's house"-Chun ji said * WAIT WHAT DID I SAID?!!WHY I SAID THAT? I'M A FOOL*

" Amm...Ok"- You said * Why he said that?*- "Well see you guys"- You walked away.

---------------------

Comment please :)