Last day in School

Falling in love with a fool

48 subscribers? kyaa! im happy I NEED MORE FOR MORE MOTIVATION!!! LOVE YOUUUUU!

Hope you like this Chapter.



 

" Sumbae sumbae"- you said, i were running in the passages. i grabbed Chunji's hand.-"Sumbae"-i smiled.

"you-ah why you keep calling me sumbae, i want oppa!"- He pouted and frowned.

"Ohhh! cuteeeee"- i rubbed his cheeks, he was still with a frown.-" Chunji-goon...saranghae"-i said that and he smiled.

"Eish...i cant resist you"- he said to me and i laughed, i interwined my fingers with his fingers.-"Tomato are you ready?"- He asked me and i nodded.

"Yes Chunji-goon"- i said and both started to walk to the backyard.Today was my las day in school, today i was graduating of school. i and Chunji arrived to the backyard, there was The rest of Teen top and my friends.

" Unnie!"-Hye ri almost shouted and i smiled.

" Unnie, you are late"- Jung said to me and i glared Chunji.

" BWHA?!"- Chunji shouted.

" Im late because i was looking for him..."- i said and Chunji made cute eyes.-" eish babo"- i tap his arm and he hugged me.

"iugh...too much love"-L.joe said and Chunji smirked.

"Too much love? YAH! AND WHEN I HAVE TO SEE YOU AND JUNG MIN EAT EACH OTHER"- Chunji shouted and we laughed.Jung min turned red.

"YAH!"-L.joe shouted and hugged Jung.-"Dont listen to them little bunny"-He gave her a peak and she smiled.

"Bunny? are Riri and i the only couple who doesn't have weird nicknames...?"- Niel said and Hye ri smiled.

"Who has weird nicknames?"- i asked Niel and Hye ri pointed me and Jung.

"You...She..."-Hye ri said smirking.

"We dont have weird nicknames..."-Jung min said,Hye

ri and Niel laughed.

"Yeah...right Bunny and tomato"- Hye ri said to us and we glared she.-" Ok ok dont kill me with your eyes..."-Jung and i laughed and hugged Hye ri.

 

After the graduation, at the gates of the school.

 

"Chunji-goon..."-I said to Chunji and he stared at me.

"Bwha?..."- He said to me and i sighed.-" What's wrong tomato?"

"Chunji-goon...I'm gonna miss this school...here we met each other, here you saved me from Jaemin, here i hated you at first, then you make me fall for you..."-I sighed again and  he chuckled, he hugged me tightly.

"Babo..."-He said to me with a sweet voice, i stared at him.-" Is not like i'm gonna leave you..actually..."-He rubbed his head.-" I wanna propose you something"- Now he was red *cute...*

"What harabeoji?"-I said to him and he smiled.

"Well...this harabeoji...emm...gosh this is hard..."-He took a deep breathe-" you-ah...Do you want live with me?"- He said to me and i was in shock now.

"B-bwha?..."-I stared at him with my eyes while open, i puted my arms in my chest, trying to protect them-" YAH! YOU ERT!!!"- I shouted and started to hit Chunji and he started laughing.

"YAH YAH! CALM DOWN!"-He was still laughing and i glared him.-" You are so silly...i dont wanna kidnap you...i just want you to be by my side everyday..."- He said to me and i made a O with my mouth.

"Oh...sorry...well i dont know, i'm gonna ask my dad"-I said and Chunji smirked.

" I already did it, my mom talk with him...i think they like each other..that's so weird..."-Chunji said to me.*my dad...and his mom?...*-" Well...he said yes, if we dont do smothing bad...you know...that...but i dont have intentions of have babies..."- I blushed when i heard the word "Babies",*me and Chunji? having babies? gosh...*

" Oh...so...we are gonna live with you mom?"- I asked him and he smiled.

" Is that a yes?...and well no, we are gonna leave in a department near to college and we are gonna have differents room so you dont have to be worry"-Chunji was holding my hands and i smiled.

"Well...ok"- i said and he carried me and started to jump with me in his arms.-" YAH! we are gonna fell"- I said and he stopped and laughed, we heard someone clapping, we turned around to see who was it.

" Gosh you look so cute together"- *eish...* Jaemin said to us.-" I'm so happy that you are finally together...but oppa you change me for this"- She pointed to me and i glared.

" Don't call me oppa and i never change you...because we weren't together, you was obsessed with me...and i will never be with you"-Chunji said to Jaemin and she laughed.

" Well...maybe you are not gonna be with me, but you are not gonna be happy with she"- Jaemin said.

"YAH! Just leave! why are you so ?"- I said to Jaemin and she laughed.

"Ok t-o-m-a-t-o i'm going"- Jaemin smirked and waved.-"Bye oppa"-She walked away and i sighed.

"EISHH! i hate that girl"- I said angrily and chunji rubbed my arm.

"Don't worry babe, she's a dumb"- He said to you and i nodded.-" Let's the subjet"- I nodded.

"Yes sumbae"- I said and he smiled.

"Today you are gonna hang out with us aren't you?"- Chunji asked me and i nodded.

" Yes, of course."- I said.

" Ok, so i'm gonna pick you up at 8 pm arasseo?"- He asked to me and i nodded.

"Yes, chunji-goon. Well i have to go home now"- I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Let's go"- He said to me and i smiled, he hugged me by the waist and gave me the deeper kiss ever, i felt butterflies in my tummy. *Gosh...i love you so much Chunji, please don't leave me*






 

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMENT!!! X.X IM DYING! AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE IT DOESN'T HURT :/

LOVE YOU DEAR READERS

I'm y and i know it!! (bunny pole dance)