Helping

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfFODawJ3E

YOU CAN SEE L.JOE'S BOXER!!! I'm a ert HAHAHAH

THE LYRICS IN BLUE ARE CHUN JI'S THOUGHTS

------------------------------------------------------------

 

-NARRADOR P-O.V-

 

" There she is"-Chun ji said-" YAH YOU!" * That girl she's gonna listen to me*

*Why is he yelling?* " What's wrong Chun ji?"- You asked.

"Why you leave me yesterday?"-Chun ji madly said.

" Oh! it was because my dad wanted to accompany him to the airport"-you  regretful said.

" You could have told that before you leave me"- Chun ji said. * Wait...why am i upset? CHUN JI  YOU CAN'T LIKE HER!!*

"Meanhe..."* Is he upset? he looks cute...*

" Well it's ok...i don't care"-Chun ji said.

" Ah?"-* BIPOLAR...eishh*.

" Hey guys! what are you two doing?"-It was Hye ri.

" Nothing, just talking"- Chun ji said.

" Hello"- Niel said-" Hi Hye ri..."- He was nervous * this boy, when is he gonna tell her that he loves she, i guess i have to help him*

" Hi oppa"- Hyeri shyly said. * I have to help Hye ri to confess her feelings*

" Oppa what are you going to do in the afternoon"- You asked Niel. * Oppa?*

" Nothing, why?"- Niel said.

" Hye ri and i are gonna go to the movies. Do you wanna go with us?"- You asked and Niel without thinking nodded. * This guy love her too*

" Chun ji you can come too"- You said and Chun ji nodded. * She call him oppa, and me just Chun ji...*

 

- ENDS NARRADOR P.O.V

 

AT THE MOVIES.

 - CHUN JI P.O.V.-

 I was about to enter the cinema when someone grabbed my hand. * What the...*

" What are you doing?"- i asked her.

" I need to help me"- ~~~~~~~ said.- " Look we have to help Hyeri and Niel, they like each other"

" You noticed too, but Niel thinks that Hye ri doesn't like him"- I said, and i noticed that she was still holding my hand.

" Oh sorry"- She noticed that i was seeing our hands and dropped my hand.-" Hye ri thinks that too"

" They are fools"- We both said. * She looks pretty...*

She smiled " Look this is my plan"- she told me her plan and finally we entered to the movies.

 

- ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

" Hi Hye ri, Hi Oppa"- I smiled and waved.-" Sorry for being late"

" Hi, you two came together?"- Hye ri said smirking.

" We met at entry"- Chun ji said.

" Yeah right..."- Niel said smirking too, weird couple well almost couple.

" Guys i don't wanna watch a movie, let do something else"- Chun ji said. that was te sign to start the plan.

" Yes, let's go eat i'm actually hungry"- i touch my tummy and put puppy eyes.

" For me it's ok"- Niel said and stared at Hye ri.

" For me too" - Hye ri said.

 We arrived to a restaurant and sat, * time for the part 2 of our plan* i made a sign to Chun ji and he stoop up.

" I'm going to te restroom"- He walked away.

 RINGG RINGG

" Yeoboseyo? Oh Mrs. Han, yes, ok, I'll be there in a moment"- I pretend to talked with someone, actually was Chun ji he called me.- " Guys i have to go, a friend of my dad called me she needs something from my dad's office"

" But we already order"- Niel said, in that moment Chun ji arrived.

" What going on?"- Chun ji said.* He's a good actor*

"~~~~~~~ have to go"- Hye ri said.

" Really? I'll walk you, my mom called me and said she needs something from the market"- Chun ji said.-" Sorry guys"- He came out of the restaurant.

" I'm really sorry, see you tomorow at school"- i waved and came out.

" Well i'm leaving"- Chun ji said and started to walk.

" Bwha? we have to spy them"- I said whispering.

" Why are you whispering, they can't hear us"- he whisper.

" Oh, i forgot"-i smiled.-" But you can't leave, you have to help he is your bestfriend"

" Ok Ok"- he sighed.

We waited hiding outside the resturant, when they finally went out.

" Let's follow them"- i said, and we started to follow them, they were just talking, i was expecting a kiss or holding hands.

" They are doing nothing, this is boring"- Chun ji said.

 

-HYE RI P.O.V.-

 

* Why Hye ri left me? This so awkward, i know we are friend but still!!*

" What are you thinking Hye ri?"- Niel asked me.

" Nothing, why ~~~~~ and Chun ji oppa left us"- I said.

" I think they both lied, maybe they go in a date"- Niel said. *Date? I know ~~~ likes Chun ji but he likes her too?*

" I don't know..."- I said, * i can't tell Niel that ~~~~~ likes Chunji*

"I think they are on a date, Chun ji likes ~~~~~"- Niel said. i was shocking.

" Really? ~~~~~ likes Chun ji oppa "- i was excited- " But she doesn't wanna admit it"

" He doesn't wanna admited too"- Niel said.

" They are fools"- we both said and started laughing. i stopped because i felt someone were follow us.

"Oppa, i think someone is follow us"- i told him.

" Really?"- He turned around and i turned around too.

 

-ENDS HYE RI P.O.V-

 

" Shi..."- I said and Chunji pulled me to hide in an alley. I was in front of him, very close. He was holding my wrists, i stared at him and he look at me * He has beautiful eyes*.

" You have beautiful eyes"- Chun ji said, i felt the blushing in my cheeks. He noticed and dropped my wrists.-" Am... I-i have to go now, bye"- He waved and walked away.

I was still red,* He said i have beautiful eyes...* i smiled and started to walk.

 

----------------------------------

I hope you enjoy it :) and if you get bored just tell me :)