Falling (For) On Each Other

Crushed

Jaejoong just stood there, mouth agape and thoughts running a hundred words per second. He looked past Yunho and spotted his best friend Yoochun who was silently laughing at him.

 

“Hey, Jae.” Yoochun greeted him and then mouthed a “You’re welcome, .” at him.

 

“ YOU!” Jaejoong mouthed back not so subtly.

 

“What was that?” Yunho asked when he caught Jaejoong move his lips.

 

“Uh. Nothing.” Jaejoong replied with a nervous laugh, hoping Yunho didn’t catch what he said. He’ already stabbed Yoochun a hundred times in his head for not giving him prior notice that he was going to bump into the love of his life. “Uh. Where are you going?”

 

“To the convenience store. I lost the game and have to buy drinks for everyone.” Yunho answered, scratching his head, looking like he wanted to say more. Jaejoong looked at him, smiling as if to ask ‘What?’. “Uh. Will you accompany me? These jerks have no mercy.”

 

“S -sure.” Jaejoong said as confidently as he could muster, which was not confident at all. His words came out more like a stutter than an affirmation.

 

 

They walked towards the convenience store, not really speaking because Jaejoong couldn’t open his mouth to save his life. He was silently plotting Yoochun’s demise as he was walking behind Yunho.

 

He texted his best friend and vented out his frustrations at him:

 

To: Mate~

From: Soul~

Message: You are such a ing !!!! How dare you betray me!! >.<

 

To: Soul~

From: Mate~

Message: Chill. I just thought it would be a perfect opportunity for you to bond with your “Yunnie~” ;p

 

To: Mate~

From: Soul

Message: BUT STILL…. I didn’t get the chance to get ready. -__- I look like . I wasn’t mentally prepared for this. >w<

 

He didn’t notice when Yunho stopped in front of him, they already arrived at the convenience store, so he ended up bumping into the taller man. Yunho fell on his side and Jaejoong tried to catch his fall but failed and fell beside Yunho in the least graceful way possible because really, who even has the ability to fall gracefully.

 

Jaejoong was still not in his right mind and ended up blurting out the first thing that came to mind when he and the love of his life just so happened to fall together. “I guess we fell for each other.”

 

“What?” Yunho asked amused at what he just heard.

 

“I-I meant ON, I meant we fell on each other, not for each other.” Jaejoong said, trying to cover up his mistake with a nervous laugh. “I’m sorry! It was my fault!”

 

A/N: Just a short update for you guys! :) I hope you like it.