Stalker, Much?

Crushed

"Stalker, much?" Heechul teases his dongsaeng as he enters their shared room and immediately spots the latter scrolling through a certain someone's facebook page.

"Shut up! I bet your history's got more entries of Hangeng's page. You have no right to judge me." Jaejoong shot back without even sparing his hyung a glance, too busy reading every wallpost, activity, tag and update on Jung Yunho's page.

"Whatever. At least I'm not a hopeless case, unlike you." The older man says in response as he plopped himself on his bed.

"And you're not?" The younger asks with a huff as he checks his self-proclaimed “Yunnie’s” twitter timeline and spots a mention from some girl named 'Go Ara'.

"Of course. At least he knows I exist. We have a class together." Heechul announces proudly.

Jaejoong just sneers at him, already calming down because Yunho's reply to the mention was just a simple 'Okay.' plus there wasn't even a smiley face. "Wait, by ‘we have a class together', you mean Ms. Lee’s philosophy-turned-religion class, right?"

"Yeah, so?" Heechul asks, raising an eyebrow.

"So that's the big connection? What do you do there, show off how good you are at praying?" Jaejoong asks sarcastically since both of them are agnostic.

"At least Hannie's agnostic too unlike that kid, Yunho. He goes to church regularly and willingly." Heechul sits up on his bed, holding a pillow. "Do you think the two of you could possibly ever be together? Ohhh... such a dramatic forbidden love. Pabo." He throws the pillow to Jaejoong's head, but it landed on the laptop's keyboard causing Jaejoong's fingers to press a few keys and send a keyboard smash on the only open chatbox window, Jung Yunho’s. Jaejoong always opens this chatbox albeit it being empty because he always plans on sending a message to the so called “love of his life” and maybe begin some sparks between their non-existent relationship, but he has never thought of what to say, but now thanks to his cousin’s pillow, he doesn’t have to think about it anymore.

"Oh ." Jaejoong says slowly, eyes widening at the screen. He throws the pillow back to Heechul then starts panicking. ". . . ing ! YOU ING !"

"What?" Heechul asks in confusion, wondering why his cousin's potty mouth activated.

"You ing ! I accidentally sent Yunho a ty keyboard smash because of your ing pillow." Jaejoong shouts, turning on his seat to face the culprit only to be greeted with the offending pillow.

The queen diva just laughs at the princess diva and says, "Shouldn't you be thanking me? You finally have your first ever conversation with Jung Yunho. Congratulations."

Jaejoong sends him a glare but realizes... "Conversation?" He looks at his screen and lo and behold, there was a reply from the one and only love of his life. "Uh. Hi? :s”

"Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Ohmigod. I don't know what to reply. It’s been SEEN." Jaejoong panics again as he tries to think of a reply that won't make him seem like a douche.

"Hey, sorry, wrong send." was the reply he settled for.

"Sorry, wrong send? That's all you can think of? That really makes you look smooth as . I can’t even imagine how attracted Yunho probably is to you right now. That’ll give you sparks." Heechul sarcastically commented as he sat beside his cousin to read through the convo.

"Shush. He's typing." The princess diva demands, looking closely at the screen of his macbook. Heechul could only roll his eyes.

"Oh. Alright, then." Was the great reply that the “love of Kim Jaejoong’s life” gave.

"That's it. This convo is over. UGHHHH." Jaejoong said dramatically as he buried his face in Heechul’s pillow already trying to forget his failed first conversation with Jung Yunho.

"No it isn't. Jung Yunho is typing." Heechul announces.

"Seriously?" Jaejoong looks back at the screen just in time to read the reply.

"Uh. You're from class 2-C, right? :)"

"JESUS ING CHRIST. He ing knows I exist. In your face, Chullie-hyung!" Jaejoong hollers in victory, his voice resounding in Heechul’s ears making the milky-white-skinned man think that he was turning deaf as .