2.

He who longs the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The darkness was coming to her, slowly, devastatingly terrifying as it crawled closer to her feet. Hawol could not speak, not a quiver in as she watched it engulf her flesh into the shadows. Her trembling lips could barely let the air in as she felt a pain growing in the depth of her lungs, she could not breath. Was it death? Was it the nightmare they had all feared?

“No…” she begged, silenced by fear.

She knew this place; she could see it even under such calamity. Darkness had consumed the floor she was standing on but she could recognize the street outside. The opened door was just a hopeless window to what will be lost. She cried, bawling as she reminded herself of what this place was. It was that cabin, that dark abandoned cabin. “PLEASE NO!!!!!!” her blood trickling scream echoed as it consumes her whole.

“Hey, hey, Mun Hawol! Wake up!!” Henry shook the hysterical young lady, worries clouding his eyes as her face grew bright red while asleep.

“Eo? Oppa?” she finally opened her eyes.

Serenity shoots through the young pastier as he saw her wake up. He took a seat beside Hawol and handed a glass of chilled water. She complied, drinking it silently. “So what was that all about? Are you okay?” he asked, still worried.

“Uhh, it’s nothing. Your stories about that garage at the shortcut I told you about probably slipped into my dreams.” She replied calmly.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah! I’m fine.” Hawol stood up and took a peek at her breads. A deep, disappointing sigh slipped through her lips as she dragged out the tray and placed them on the counter. “Failed.” She chanted as she took them to the trash. They did not rise, instead, it flopped in the middle and it was heartbreaking for the young protégé. “Oh no you’re not!” Henry snatched the tray away and immediately, stuffed the bread into his cheeks. “These are really good Hawol. You should consider trying again, you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter