Reunion

TaoRis Short Stories~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was bright, sunlight reflecting off of Huang Zitao’s expensive sunglasses.

He lugged his suitcase behind him, practically beaming as he did so...

-

Why was the day so chilly? Wu Yifan hugged himself, the frost biting at his ears. He was waiting, for a special someone. The sun beat down mercilessly on him, providing no warmth or solace from the angry wind. *Why isn't he here yet?* he grumbled to himself.

-

From afar, a reunion was seen.

Zitao, having spotted Yifan, promptly dropped his suitcase and barreled towards the taller male. Yifan beamed, showing off his gummy smile, and opening his arms. He enveloped Zitao in his embrace, pressing his body up against the boy’s. It had been so long...

-

"Gege your ears are so cold~" Zitao cupped Yifan’s freezing ears.

"That's because I was waiting for you, idiot."

Zitao pouted, and Yifan leaned down to peck his lips. Zitao gasped at the contact, melting into the soft, gentle kiss.

-

"I missed you, Kris~" Zitao muttered, burying his nose in the crook of Yifan’s neck. He breathed in and out, taking the scent to memory.

"I missed you too, Tao." Yifan pulled the blankets up, bringing Tao closer.

Zitao clung to him, leaving butterfly kisses on his face. Yifan closed his eyes, smiling.

"Come see me often, won’t you?" Yifan muttered.

“Of course~”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter