Phone Booth (very short angst)

TaoRis Short Stories~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't call me again." And the line was cut cold, leaving Wu YiFan standing in a cold telephone booth. The rain crashing down outside around, creating horrendous background music. 

 

He considered calling again, it would only cost a quarter. But the way he’d said it, the cold, blunt way Huang ZiTao had let those words take form on his lips... 


Wu YiFan knew when ZiTao was only throwing a raging fit, and when he said those same words then, they didn't sound like a hellish ringing in YiFan’s ears. 


That reasoning was what made him walk out of the phone booth and pull out his foldaway umbrella. 

 


It was his fault.

 

He knew it was. 

 


And he’d accepted it. 

 


He had often wished ZiTao would move on, and not let that aching pain bleed through every time they talked. It made YiFan go back and try again. And again. 


This time he’d finally moved on and YiFan’s wish had come true...so why did it hurt so much? 
 

 

(hiii. thank you for reading!! i know it's a little extra short but I just felt like updating. please subscribe and anticipate my upcoming chapters :3 also don't hesitate to leave requests, I'd really appreciate them.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter