two.

you're fading away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TWO

jeon jungkook

 

 

Jimin-hyung, you're my rock.
You're always there for me no matter what. You'll always be by my side even when I'm the most hurtful person and insult the living out of you, you'll always, always take all the bull silently without a word. I know it hurts you on the inside, but you always keeps a bright smile on your face.
Hyung, you're the most optimistic person in the world and I love you for that.
You manage to get a smile on my face after a ty day of school with just your lame jokes and silly dances. I don't know what I would do without him. And when I say that I mean it.
It's so weird when I'm alone and you aren't with me. I've grown to feel safe and comfortable with you around and when you aren't, I don't like it. Actually, I hate it when you're not with me.
The thing is, everyone thinks it me who's protecting you from everything when in reality, it's the other way around. Sure, you're was always picked on, you somehow always made it your priority to worry about me first. That's just the type of person hyung is and I love you for that.
My heart stopped when you weren't home after school that day. All that was left behind was a note saying: 'I'm leaving for a bit. I'll be back soon.' and there was no reason for it. There was no explanation, nothing.
You're a liar though. You said you would be back soon, but the days turned into months and I've grown sick of living in this ty apartment by myself.
When I get nightmares hyung, you're not there to hold me and comfort me.
You're not in the other room, sleeping away soundly. After a ty day of school, you're not there to make me feel better with your stupid and overused gags. My life turned a complete 180 degrees after you left.
Sure, I had the other hyungs, but they weren't you.
No-one could ever replace you hyung. Ever.
   
✖✖✖
   
May 19, 4:09AM

My hands tremble as I blindly feel my surroundings to find my phone. My sobs are choked back as I turn on my phone and numbly looked for your number.
Pressing on your contacts, it went straight to voicemail, but that didn't matter right now. I just hope that it would reach you, that you would get the voicemail.
"Hyung...?" my voice comes out as weak and vulnerable, which I hate so much, "hyung, I need you. I-I can't be alone anymore hyung. The-the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter