one.

you're fading away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ONE

park jimin

 

 

Since a young age, all I could remember was me and Jungkook. It was just us, no-one else. Oh, how I hated all the attention people gave to Jungkook. It was always as if he didn't have enough time for me. I hated it. I still hate it now. It hurt so much just to see his smile and I was jealous. I hated the way the girls at school would swoon over him, would touch him, would offer him food when clearly he has everything he needs. He doesn't need them. That's what I tell myself.
But that thought scares me. What if he doesn't need me? He does need me. He needs me and no-one else. That's right, Jimin, he needs you. He won't ever throw you aside. ...Right? He's all I need. I won't be able to live if I don't have him if he isn't with me. I would never throw you aside, Jungkook. No matter what pain and hurt you cause me, I will never. And that I promise you. I love you too much to do so.
I love you, but do you love me?
You don't know how much you affect me Jungkook. You don't know how much I want to hurt those stupid fangirls when they touch you and fawn over you. I just want to break their necks and just make them all disappear so only I can have all your undivided attention. But that will never happen will it, Jungkook? When will I be enough for you? You're always so perfect, and there's me. I'm just the person in the shadows who admires and loves someone who they can't have. It's sad, really.
You're so special to me Jungkook, I can't even begin to put it into words. You complete me. You make me happy. You're the only one I will ever need in this sad, sad world. No-one but you can make me feel this way and I've tried. I've tried to forget my feelings for you, but it doesn't work. Every single time I've been on dates with other guys, I always see your smiling silhouette and just you sitting right in front of me as if we were really on a date. But reality slaps me real hard when they try to kiss me.
When I feel their lips on mine, I picture your soft plump lips and before I knew it everything is blown out of proportion. I'm always ending up in a cheap hotel room completely wasted and drained. They leave right after. They don't care. They don't care at all. My whole body is in pain from all the joyrides, but I'm never satisfied. I'll never be satisfied if it isn't you, Jungkook.
Even you spending time with the hyungs, I get jealous. You seem to tell Namjoon-hyung all your problems when I'm right here next to you waiting patiently for you to talk to me about your troubles. You always seem to have much more fu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter