afterstory.

you're fading away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AFTERSTORY

park jimin

 

 

"Park Jungkook! Park Jiseok! Park Junseo!" I yell at the top of my voice, my eye twitching as I scan the kitchen.
It was an absolute mess and there was no doubt that Jungkook was the mastermind behind this. There was cake batter smeared all over the walls and there was a boiling pot on the stove top. Eggs were smashed, icing was everywhere and don't even get me started on the flour. Heck, there were even squashed strawberries that laid there pitifully on the floor.
My god-damn clean house is now ing disgusting. I want to cry. My shoulders shook in sympathy for myself as I fought the urge to scream in anguish. My lovely kitchen. My terribly clean kitchen is like a ing butcher's shop now!
I knew I shouldn't have left them home alone. I knew shouldn't have trusted Jungkook with the cooking. I ing knew it. God damn my life choices.
My dear beloved husband runs into the kitchen with a sneaky grin on his face and behind him, two little boys bound down the stairs.
"Yes daddy?" my youngest son Junseo asks me innocently and I narrow my eyes at him earning an adorable giggle as he hides behind his papa's left leg, "papa, I think daddy found out!"
At the young age of three, turning four, he was the most mischievous little there was. He took after Jungkook in so many ways, especially his smile. When he smiled, he was like a young child version of Jungkook.
"It wasn't me, dad!" Jiseok's eyes twinkled in glee as he pointed to his papa and little brother, "it was pa's idea to play around!"
Jiseok was cheeky also, but much more discrete with his pranks. He was only eleven, but as other children his age began to hit puberty, he still remains a child and has no problem with the fact. Of course, unlike Junseo, Jiseok took after me which has me in tears when I see him dance like little Michael Jackson.
My heart is filled with pride and there are tears in my eyes when I see them act just like Jungkook and I. But I push that thought out of my mind and I shoot Jungkook a glare.
He laughed and shrugged his shoulders, "hey, the kids wanted to play so I let them."
"By letting them destroy my beautiful kitchen!?" I screech, animated tears dripping from my eyes, "my kitchen, Jungkook! My precious kitchen!"
"Hyung, you're acting like a housewife again," the stupid idiot grins, coming over and hugging me, "it's alright. At least I cleaned the boys up." he gestures towards the two boys standing there with huge smiles.
I took in a deep breath and rolled my eyes, "fine, but you three are cleaning up and if it isn't spick-and-span, you're all not getting any dinner tonight."
"Aw, but dad!" Jiseok whined, "it was pa's idea! He should clean up!"
"No, Jiseok, you participated so you will help clean up," I say with a pointed look, "no excuses. Clean up nicely and dad and papa will take you and Junseo out for ice-cream."
Immediately Junseo ran into the kitchen with a holler, "hurry up papa, hyung!"
I laugh in triumph as Jiseok grumble and trudge into the kitchen after his little brother and Jungkook chuckles and leans in and captures my lips and leaves.
I sigh and rake my hands through my hair as I shake my head. These boys.      
✖✖✖
   
"You are one cruel person," he points out, "you cruel, cruel person."
"So are you," I reply pulling my shirt over my head as I glance back at the worn out person on the bed, "it was basically your fault for teasing me."
"I need to take care of the kids hyung!" he whines, leaning over the side of the bed showing his and grabbed the duvet from the floor and covered himself.
"They're asleep Jungkook," I say, standing up and walking over to the side of the bed. I grab his chin and lean down for a kiss then I pick up my suit from the floor, "work's waiting for me. I'll be back in a couple of hours okay?"
"Okay," he answers, rolling around in the bed trying to find a comfy position and not soon after I heard his soft snores
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter